which star owns 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
with the year winding down, which sports star, actor, musician, etc do you think has stood up the most in 2016?

my pick would be axl rose. not a big axl fan, but respect the way he has led both ac/dc and gnr, wouldn't be easy filling in for ac/dc

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Without a doubt..

Bruce Jenner.

Who else can go from man, to (kinda) woman, to (well) ... at last article it seemed wanting to become a man again.

Close second place is Raelene Castle for her amazing impersonation of an NRL Club CEO to date.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Without a doubt..

Bruce Jenner.

Who else can go from man, to (kinda) woman, to (well) ... at last article it seemed wanting to become a man again.

Close second place is Raelene Castle for her amazing impersonation of an NRL Club CEO to date.
And woman of the year

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Without a doubt..

Bruce Jenner.

I heard that after they restore him to manhood he wants surgery to become a gorilla. Supposedly this I'd also one of Haynes dreams also.

Status
Not open for further replies.