Which nrl star is having second thoughts about the club he signed up too for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In the Sunday telegraph. I would love it to be Tedesco but wouldn't be surprised if it's foran or woods.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh wow. I won't read the article unless its posted here but I can guess what it is. A mysterious story from the telecrap implying they've got inside knowledge.
It will be based on zero reliable sources with no words to be found.

Having said that I'm sure Reynolds would still love to be here next year. I think he decided to forego the cooling off period because he had huge issues signing the deal in the first place. I'm over vague media retorts though.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Alan79 It's in what's the buzz section.

SHOOSH IV
WHICH star player is having second thoughts about switching clubs in 2018, more than a month after his cooling-off period expired?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Alan79 It's in what's the buzz section.

SHOOSH IV
WHICH star player is having second thoughts about switching clubs in 2018, more than a month after his cooling-off period expired?
I'm not even going to earn the telegraph any sponsorship dollars by going to their website Robbie.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could be any number of 50 players probably?
That's the truth. It's probably vague enough that if anyone tried to renig on their deal they can claim credit. I'd assume that multiple players will have second thoughts about where they've signed.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
So what if they are having second thoughts, they can't do nothing after they signed it.

Last edited:

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm thinking (if the bullshit article is true) it's Reynolds. Foran, whether he likes it or not needs to be here for his kids; so I'm guessing it ain't him.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not even going to earn the telegraph any sponsorship dollars by going to their website Robbie.
I'm just saying that's all that was said literally. Nothing more nothing less.

SHOOSH IV

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Every fan at their respective clubs is probably sitting on their forums right now and can relate it to their club?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Gut feeling tells me Foran.
No chance of it being Foran given he is coming back to sydney for his kids. No chance of it being Woods because he agreed months ago and is mates with Klemm. No chance Tedesco he loves the chooks and is mates with Mini. I'd be looking at Mclean, maybe Dugan (oh I want to be a FB when i grow up) or the bloke going to the Warriors whose name I forget.

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was thinking woods maybe klemmer has probably had a whinge to him

Status
Not open for further replies.