Which NRL club had the most passionate fans in season 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
You can't bring your pets into ANZ nor can everyone get day release so it only leaves the two legged roughly law abiding to turn up - hence the reason they are on the bottom of the list.
They have the biggest woodwork fans ever. The year it was clear they were favourites to win it you had news readers that had never mentioned go rabbitohs before any other game ever wearing scarves. You had neighbours that had not once been seen in a rabbits jersey on game day the entire time you lived there now displaying flags in their windows. Mates that never once discussed NRL in their lives post shit on Facebook about go mighty Rabbits. It was a joke.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I remember the nice older receptionist at work who has never watched a full game of NRL in here life put up a Go Souths sign behind her desk just before the GF. I said I didn't know you followed footy let alone Souths. She said I don't but this was in the paper and I thought you would like it. It's your team isn't it? I laughed and said no no the other team. She said what other team? The team they are playing in the GF. She said, who is that? It only mentions Souths in this paper I thought they must have been playing a team from Brisbane because there was no mention of the other side and isn't Souths everyone's second team? It did mention Dogs but a couple of pages in. But thought it was interesting to get the perspective of that game from someone who was clueless about the NRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.