Which coach???

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOLLLLL how TF was he shafted by the Sharks FFS. Do you forget the doping scandal? do you forget how he broke a ban?
Go back and have another read old mate. The comment was about John Morris, not Shane Flanagan. John Morris did absolutely NOTHING wrong and was left to clean up the mess Flanagan made.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m hearing Fitler will be our new coach… (next year)
I know I saw a show where he said he would love another crack at first grade coaching. Very close links to Gus. Then he can get Andrew Johns to be his assistant coach.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They need to really think and make the right choice this time round take there time
That's why it's essential to install DTT as caretaker for this season and take their time for 2023.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My ideal scenario is for Kyle Flanagan to be shipped off to the English Super League and then Shane comes on as coach. Would never happen I know but there's no doubt he's by far the best coach available. It just wouldn't work if Kyle is still in the squad.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The guy was doing a far better job with a far worse side. A side so bad you'd forgive it for not even doing well in NSW Cup. Every week they were competitive and punching above and at one stage got close enough to make a play for the finals.

We'll never know how good he could've been given the same chance Barrett had.
I'm all for giving Deanno another go. We have a far better pack now for him to work with and I think he would get the boys to be proud of the jersey. However, I don't think he would take on the role after the shit fight he went through before. We need a connection to past winning teams.