ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Where did I say he was shit ?

Don’t make stuff up , bro.

Just saying the super league is completely different
I'd put NSW Cup higher than the ESL. Gets softer every year to a point it's not watchable.

ESL is where you go when you can't even make reserves or to have one last big score.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
GUS… end of story!

The one week he intervenes and we beat $1.28 favourites in the Rorters need I say more???

He wont do it but it’s nice to dream, it’s all we have atm as Dogs fans, hopes and dreams!
the problem could be joshJackson!

the one game he doesn’t play and we win.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To challenge yourself in the best rugby league competition in the world?
I get that aspect but a untested coach at nrl level would be advised not to take the bulldogs job cause it works if who ever we get turns it around they look like a genius or if who ever comes In goes 0-5 we all want to sack him.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate Steve Georgealis did the best for us ever since Des Hasler left

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The drums are beating louder... As pointed out on fb the board are voted by the members so if the kennel get loud enough it might expedite an outcome

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The guy was doing a far better job with a far worse side. A side so bad you'd forgive it for not even doing well in NSW Cup. Every week they were competitive and punching above and at one stage got close enough to make a play for the finals.

We'll never know how good he could've been given the same chance Barrett had.
He bought jmk and made him our starting hooker lol

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He bought jmk and made him our starting hooker lol
It was Warren McDonnell that brought a second string half/fullback from the Tigers NSW Cup to the Dogs. Sold us a right pup…

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really don't want Shane Flannagan but it seems inevitable :cry: and then so will Kyle getting a contract upgrade that will probably equate to a 5 year @ $600k a season deal LOL

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For those advocating for Dymock, there's a good reason he hasn't been handed a permanent first-grade coaching role.

He has been at several clubs now in an assistant coaching capacity and never gets a look in beyond that, Ask yourself why! The Sharks even went as far as giving John Morris a crack over Dymock and he hadn't even been an assistant at that point.