Which club has the most bandwagoners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Parra by far. I live in the Parra area and last year the amount of people that came out of their shell when Parra went on their winning streak was unbelievable.

LOL dragons still take the cake as most hated fans

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
So I think Parra's bandwagoners from last year take the cake.. However I think they were more on the Hayne bandwagon then the parra one..

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Parramatta hve a ridiculous amount of bandwagoners

Bulldogs have alot of hektik bandwagoners that follow the team because they are lebo and ruthless

superstar123

Waterboy
Reaction score
Parramatta hve a ridiculous amount of bandwagoners

Bulldogs have alot of hektik bandwagoners that follow the team because they are lebo and ruthless
Every team has a LOT of bandwagoners. But i have to agree with the bulldogs having the fully sick bandwagoners. Parra has a few too, but Bulldogs take the cake.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Every team has a LOT of bandwagoners. But i have to agree with the bulldogs having the fully sick bandwagoners. Parra has a few too, but Bulldogs take the cake.
For sure!! we would be in the top 2 or 3 for bandwagon fans, the fan conversations I hear on the train on the way to games is embarrassing, the younger HeCtIc!! generation of Bulldog fans know zero about the game and our clubs history!

1. Eels
2. Bulldogs
3. Tigers

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Amongst many of the people I've spoken to over the past week, and some of my close friends, it appears the roosters band wagon was running red hot this year.

Most of these people said they had "supported the roosters all their lives" - or roughly since 2000ish. Since 04, however, it seems that almost all of them have lost interest, and this loss of interest peaked last year when the Roosters nose-dived to the spoon.

One mate in particular told me only 4 months ago that "He no longer cares for the Roosters or NRL in general - EPL is all he follows". However a few weeks ago when the Roosters beat the tigers he updated his facebook every 30 mins with statuses such as "Tri-colours baby!" or "This is why I love the Roosters!".

I can't stand fans like this. They are there the bask in the glory of success, however choose to detach themselves from the team when faced with defeat. Then they have the nerve to give sh*t to you when your team is doing badly, but refuse to take it when you give it back, saying "Oh, I don't really follow the game anymore". These are the most frustrating, clueless, and annoying 'supporters' you can ever cross paths with.
I can't stand people like that! A bloke I know supports Parra and was rolling on the bandwagon last year, this year he decides that St George is his 2nd team, so every 5 seconds goooooo the dragons on facebook! Like seriously how can you do that?

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters bar none. Every side has some band wagoners when things are going well. Look at the Raiders this year. But the roosters have a small supporter base, when they made the finals, their membership sky rocketed to third overall. talk about jumping on the band wagon.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People saying Parra have the most band wagoners are absolutely kidding. They are one of the most supported clubs in the NRL. The fact their crowd sizes swell when they are going well does not mean anything. This happens to every team when they are going well. The roosters easily win this award. Their supporter base is pitiful, but when things are going well, all the bondi celeb types jump on the band wagon. And everyone else thinks its cool to support the chooks.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Roosters supporters. They love their team but have never been to a game. Unlike other teams that have a minority of bandwagoners, with the roosters its usually their majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.