Which Bangwagon are you currently on?

Which team will you bandwagon support now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sharkies for mine! The only Sydney team yet to win the comp. 50 years, it's about time. Also there are a couple of old doggies in the Sharks team - Ennis, Barba, and although he barely plays first grade, Mitch Brown.

I also like Paul Gallen and want him to be sent off a winner (along with Ennis), and Cronulla itself... I love that beach. By far the best in Sydney (yes, better than Bondi) - as well as the sand and surf, they have green hills, palm trees and a stack of shops nearby. As well as this, they are home to some of the hottest blonde beach bodies around :hearteyes:

GO THE SHARKIES!

Secondary Team: Panthers

I don't hold anything against them for the win yesterday, I'm filthy at the refs. I also like Josh Mansour - top player and humble person

Tertiary Team: Raiders

Don't get me wrong, I hate Ricky Stuart, he's an arrogant tosser, but I'd prefer the Raiders win over any of those interstate teams, I'm sick of them, they've had enough. It's been 22 years since the trophy went to our nations capital.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
None of the above!!! With the Dogs exiting yesterday it's the end of another frustrating NRL season for me!!! Till next year.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess i wouldn't be too disappointed with a Sharks premiership.

But overall, I generally lose interest in footy once dogs aee out. My weekends certainly won't be revolving around kickoff times

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i wouldnt mind seeing the Panthers to win it... i dont think they will... but man if they keep their spine together...they are going to be a scarily good team over the next decade
if not id like to see JT win it back2back!

either way...i dont really care as long as melbourne or broncos dont win it!

and my focus is now fully on the United and the premier league again as the dogs have yet again let me down!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Storm - cheats
Cowboys - already won last year.
Broncos - cheats and NRL darlings.
Panthers - bogan fans.
Sharks - meh.
Raiders - Annoying as fuck bandwagon supporters.

If there's a gun to my head, sharks.

Honestly though, who cares, NRL have already made up their mind on the finalists before finals series this year.

Probably already working on next year's winner.

Union, soccer, afl, NFL, etc - booooring

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were out so don't really care, I'' watch the gf but still couldn't give a rats arse, F**k I hate Hasler!!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
No-one, will watch from the back seat and couldn't give 3 fuks

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't give a crap but hate Cronulla and then the Cowboys a little less than the rest.

Last edited:

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Prob storm or raiders.

Def don't want the sharks or broncos to win.

Sharks are cheats and grubs.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Panthers probably.

Sharks full of fwits
Wont go for a QLD or VIC Club
Cant stand Ricky Stuart

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep, It's difficult probably Cows because of JT. Sharks piss me off (don't know why) after yesterday don't think I want Panthers to win, don't like Ricky Stuart and after Friday night fiasco no way want the Broncos there.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sharks with Gallen and Barba out due to suspension ( dont wanna wish injury on anyone) and Ennis lifting the premiership trophy as captain.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I would be rooting for the Sharks but I just can't do it with Barba being there, also I love seeing Gallen sook.

So for me that leaves the Raiders. Playing an exciting brand of footy and I can't think of anyone in the club that I hate. So go Raiders.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So for me that leaves the Raiders. Playing an exciting brand of footy and I can't think of anyone in the club that I hate. So go Raiders.
What about the coach?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What about the coach?
Kind of hated him when he was at Parra, but I have warmed to him again. He seems more honest and down to earth than any of the other coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.