Where will we finish in 2019 with our current signings?

Where will we finish in 2019?

• 1-4

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • 5-8

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • 9-12

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • 13-16

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We will finish at 8. A big improvement on this year and be more consistent. No player offloads and hopefully a stable and consistent team. Remember with Lewis inclusion we won most our games when he played what if that guy started the season this year in our team we may off made the 8. Our big loss will be the Morris brothers.
Yeh woulda helped. Next year will def be better. Especially if Foran comes good and combines with Lewis well. Also next year the first 2 months of the draw aren't as hard as 2018. This year we had Premiers storm first up then minor premiers Roosters twice before round 7. And there will be less chance next year of players in the starting squad leaving during the season.

I chose 5-8 I reckon that's the kpi for Pay. Best scenario is the whole team improves and our halves fire and we make top 4. 1st might be reaching a bit.

In the spine I think we are covered at fb, and in the halves it will be great if foran is, Lewis is likely to improve if anything. And he's good now. Hooker is the final ? In the spine

We could be surprisingly good.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh woulda helped. Next year will def be better. Especially if Foran comes good and combines with Lewis well. Also next year the first 2 months of the draw aren't as hard as 2018. This year we had Premiers storm first up then minor premiers Roosters twice before round 7. And there will be less chance next year of players in the starting squad leaving during the season.

I chose 5-8 I reckon that's the kpi for Pay. Best scenario is the whole team improves and our halves fire and we make top 4. 1st might be reaching a bit.

In the spine I think we are covered at fb, and in the halves it will be great if foran is, Lewis is likely to improve if anything. And he's good now. Hooker is the final ? In the spine

We could be surprisingly good.
All sounds good to me.. excited to see how they go next year,, this year has been the worst for me...
but we finished strongly..

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We will be battling for spoon again.

But Parra has improved their roster unlike us who will let Klemmer walkout.