Opinion Where will Crichton play?

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dont think time is on his side considering the backs we have coming in next year. Crighton and Papal'ii will jump him in the que and Perham is already ahead of him unless he leaves.. He is a decent talent but we have better... which is awesome if you think about it.
Yeah, that's probably true, but I don't think the 'pecking order' is necessarily linear either.
If Perham suddenly becomes the 2nd best option at fullback, that doesn't automatically mean he's the next best wing, centre, half, etc even though his utility value might be good (so, possible benchie).

But it more likely means he's playing reserve grade.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He gas 12 months to get it back and change his body shape
We will be ready to go imo
Was 19 or 20 tops when shit when south not 23/24 and having a long time out...so i agree he will be a weapon again.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Averillo and Perham will end up at different teams sadly...
Perham would be a great fullback for Raiders tbh. Savage is a winger and Kris left centre.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reece was only allowed to sign with the Broncos for exactly the same contract value he was on at the Warriors. That was the only reason they released him. They wouldn’t let him sign with any other QLD club and he already said because his ex partner and his baby reside in Brisbane he only wanted to go there
Reece signed for bronco’s cos Wah front office and owner a shambles

Look at Lodge situation

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has probably got his lawyer looking closely at his Bulldogs contract to try to find a llohole so that he can terminate it and then keep playing in the Centraes at the Panthers in 2024, so centre at the Panthers is my response to your question.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good problems to have. I rather this than trying to pick whose going to partner Kerrod Holland in the centres haha
Only problem will be if we lose good local talent cause we've imported names, but that criticism will only come if we aren't performing. If we start doing well then it's just the nature of the cap.
WHAT

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
going by Ciraldo's selections this year he could be at prop or hooker or Perham might keep him in reggies