Opinion Where is clown Khoury, where is the board crisis meetings for who appointed the fraud?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why are these guys ducking and dodging? When Rae & Dib were in charge at least they held press conferences and crisis meetings. Wtf are this lot doing? Burying their heads in the sand until Barrett tunnels under the sand with the new lows he has taken us to before they realise they should do something?

Where are these flops hiding and why aren't they seeking out new coaching staff??

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are these guys ducking and dodging? When Rae & Dib were in charge at least they held press conferences and crisis meetings. Wtf are this lot doing? Burying their heads in the sand until Barrett tunnels under the sand with the new lows he has taken us to before they realise they should do something?

Where are these flops hiding and why aren't they seeking out new coaching staff??
Crisis meetinga castledib are thw fuxkwits that got us here. Shove tour crisis meetings up your ass and go follow Manly if you want to hold onto past mediocracies

Ban yourself from the kennel while your at it!

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He says we have to be patient and supportive.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's he going to say? Publicly back Barrett when he doesn't mean it? Then he'll get hammered by the fans for supporting him and hammered by the media when he sacks him.. It achieves nothing. It's pretty obvious Baz won't be coaching next season, no matter what spin Gus and Khoury put on in public..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thread belongs in the shitter.
Agree too of course we can't have public lynchings..why doesnt the OP write to Khoury and the board? Serious question..
He has plenty of mates now I see and numbers are growing lol but GTD started a sack Baz thread approx 13 months ago(fact) :tearsofjoy:
Give it a fucking rest man ffs..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Saying nothing is better than saying he has the ‘full support of the board’. Says to me something is brewing behind the scenes. If anything Gus’ comments last week that Barrett would be the ‘long term coach’ and ‘be here long after I’m gone’ was more concerning. It’s a good thing though we know what Gus says and what Gus does are two different things.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes but why the hell would you want it all played out in the media to give the likes of Rothfield a leg up with ammunition for months?
We deserve it

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking hell, no one despises Barrett’s appointment more than me. But that’s not on the current board or management and I am sure they are working behind the scenes on the best way forward.

Many decisions and signings like Gould and Kikua have been completely behind closed doors and blindsided everyone. Hopefully this current issue will be solved the same way.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why should he be, many of us wanted to believe in the reincarnation of Bullfrog Bulldogs. Unfortunately it was no where near what the expectation was.
The reason I say that is because I called it out early that they were not up to it with some of their decisions and some people insisted that they were better than dib and co when they weren’t.. they were worse

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Saying nothing is better than saying he has the ‘full support of the board’. Says to me something is brewing behind the scenes. If anything Gus’ comments last week that Barrett would be the ‘long term coach’ and ‘be here long after I’m gone’ was more concerning. It’s a good thing though we know what Gus says and what Gus does are two different things.
I agree with Gus, he should offer Trent a long term assistant coach role

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Why should he be, many of us wanted to believe in the reincarnation of Bullfrog Bulldogs. Unfortunately it was no where near what the expectation was.
There’s no question Lynne and Hill made their share of mistakes but the rot started with Dib and Castle (and possibly even Greenberg) and things have hardly improved since. At the end of the day the current board has 4 of 7 directors who were there with the previous Chair and CEO and they too signed off on the appointment of Barrett, Furner, Ferris and co - so they get to wear a chunk of the current reality too.