Where Have They Gone???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

_GGB_

After watchin a dutch soccer game in which 2 REAL attractive gals decided to add to the colour, beauty and entertainment by steaking accross the pitch completely STARKERS, I began to think and wonder why the NRL doesn't ever have Female streakers at it's games.
When i was about 9-10, in 92-93 I saw a few female streakers at least on 3 different occasions at Leichardt oval (my mate used to go 4 Balmain).
But how come we don't get em here in the Nrl or Australia Anymore??

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
She's kinda cute and sexy, but the significance of her in this post? Was she one of the Dutch streakers? ;)

G

_GGB_

With her CHEEKY reaction she must have been the one that saw the streakers

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dodgy_Dog said:
I began to think and wonder why the NRL doesn't ever have Female streakers at it's games.
something about how rugby league is a sports watched by families??

oh also something about a massive fine too....

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
what about that girl that did it at Suncorp Stadium 2 years ago???
it does happen but it shouldnt.. how many kids go to the game... would be no good for league if it happens on a regualr basis!!!

tweet

New Pup
Reaction score
Well to me i dont really like girls coz i am one so maybe u shud put a lad on so i can varify

tweet

New Pup
Reaction score
:p Well to me i dont really like girls coz i am one so maybe u shud put a lad on so i can varify:p :boldred: :council:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
yes there was one i think in 2001 between broncos and roosters where a female streaker ran onto the field and kicking the ball around...

but the funniest has to be the streaker on the bledisloe cup 2 or 3 years ago...

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
~doggie~diva~ said:
something about how rugby league is a sports watched by families??

oh also something about a massive fine too....
Hmm sometimes I think the alcohol obscures the fine Tina. At the last day of Test match this year at the SCG, I was working and saw THREE streakers in one day! That's $5,500 each. (I love it how they add GST to the fine :grinning: )

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
tweet said:
:p Well to me i dont really like girls coz i am one so maybe u shud put a lad on so i can varify:p :boldred: :council:
whoa! that many smilies is disorientating!!! CrAZY!#%!@

C

~CrY~

i think a streaker ran on the field in britain when the test match was britan VS Australia, apparently another two peoples were on the field also. One person tackled a australian player and one ran on the field to give Willie Mason a hand shake, which i read in papers last year sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.