Where does our next win come from?

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This NRL season in general has been the worst I can remember in terms of producing very few upsets. Pretty much, the club higher on the ladder is winning almost always.

Given that, I'm looking at our run to the end, and I'm dreading that this will be the wooden spoon of all spoons.

Where are we going to get our next win? If at all... which is all I can see at the moment :coldsweat:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Round 15 maybe. I think we're unlucky to not be sitting on a few more wins. Other clubs around us have been able to pick up BS wins so we're probably going to get the wooden spoon unfortunately.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Who cares about wins right now. I’d rather see the shit ***** get weeded out of the team so there’s no bullshit decisions like keeping Liicha because of one good game at the tail end of the season during contract season.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who knows?

I've been expecting to see the team pull something out of the hat for weeks. If I keep expecting it for long enough my expectations will be met.

This week is the week.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The knights already think they have these 2 points in the bag, Chalked it up already.. so that can be a good thing, we should go alright today. Throw Lafai in an holland out, there’s more points an maybe we can jag a win.. we can definitely get off the bottom of the table.!!

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not against Newcastle if that spud Holland is in the centres. Cannot wait for a clean out

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This NRL season in general has been the worst I can remember in terms of producing very few upsets. Pretty much, the club higher on the ladder is winning almost always.

Given that, I'm looking at our run to the end, and I'm dreading that this will be the wooden spoon of all spoons.

Where are we going to get our next win? If at all... which is all I can see at the moment :coldsweat:
Reshuffled team. Interim coach. No home ground. Better qualified teams struggling for every win they can get. Other clubs at the bottom of the ladder capable of pulling off the odd win against better clubs.

I don't see another win this year; but we might trouble a few sides. Funny how teams that beat us, often lose the next week.

Back in our heyday, the club that followed the Dogs had a dream run. We'd leave them a battered, exhausted, opponent to mop up the following week.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im guessing it will be when we score more points then our oposition.....

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I don't know when but generally starts on the the score board. If we can we get the highest number there I think we most 9 times out of 10. Haha