Opinion Where does our forward pack rank?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I believe a lot of the issues we have had with our under par halves has been made worse by our under par forward performances.
So I do have some concerns that even if we improve our halves stocks not much will change unless our forwards start dominating games.
We can't afford to be dominated in tackles and have the opposition laying all over us. The moment you lose the wrestle and are laying flat on your back you lose any chance of a quick play the ball and kill any momentum you may have had. These last few seasons we have looked totally unfit and dead on our feet late in games, Our forward pack lack leadership, they lack mongrel. Hetherigton may bring the mongrel in his play but he is no meter eater.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ask for two slices of bread, take the bread to the toilet with you, take a dump in the bread and take it back to klemmer
I can't get just two slices of bread, I have to order an sandwich and then empty it to get the bread? Send me $14.50 via PayPal, that's how much the sandwich is.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please feel free to tell him that he is a bitch, a slow play the ball fuck, he cant offload, he backs into defence, he scares no-one and most of all he ain't welcome at the Dogs.

P.S Go fuck yourself or Mitchel's dog.
hes a bitch? Bet u loved him on good friday
2nd in offloads
you'd cream your pants to have him back, and you'd shit your pants if you had to call him a bitch

I'd open up the gates and let him back in for sure

and what does poor mitchells dog have to do with this lol

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hes a bitch? Bet u loved him on good friday
2nd in offloads
you'd cream your pants to have him back, and you'd shit your pants if you had to call him a bitch

I'd open up the gates and let him back in for sure

and what does poor mitchells dog have to do with this lol
He lost me in that game, aggression isn't yelling like a fuckwit at the ref, regardless of the call. Shit my pants? from what, tatt boy??? Please. He was a beloved Canterbury player and ran off like the little bitch he is..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He lost me in that game, aggression isn't yelling like a fuckwit at the ref, regardless of the call. Shit my pants? from what, tatt boy??? Please. He was a beloved Canterbury player and ran off like the little bitch he is..
He didn't run off though. He left because he wasn't getting paid what he and the club previously had a agreement for. Club didn't want to renegotiate with him and the Knights came in with a bigger offer and that was that.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we're honest, from what we've seen so far of the players we have, our pack is below average.

The majority of them are "needs work" lol. Toomaga was terrible this season, I put that down to SG tbh, but he was still bad. Ogden ran straight but was exposed badly in D. Jackson an old plodder. Elliot. Thompson seemed to show why he had that label, but has issues in the tackle.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He didn't run off though. He left because he wasn't getting paid what he and the club previously had a agreement for. Club didn't want to renegotiate with him and the Knights came in with a bigger offer and that was that.
Bullshit, he was all sad because they didn't keep his girlfriend Sharon Woods and he thought he was king shit at Belmore. Nobody is bigger than the club.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bullshit, he was all sad because they didn't keep his girlfriend Sharon Woods and he thought he was king shit at Belmore. Nobody is bigger than the club.
He was sad because of that? LOL.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One bad thing about klem on his nrl profile

My greatest on field moment... playing my first game for the Knights

lol

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was sad because of that? LOL.
Yes, and because he stamped his feet and did a "dont you know who I am " tantrum, and didn't get what he wanted and deserted his Club. Spin it any way that suits, who cares? He thought Pierce and Ponga blah blah was they way to go and now he sees what we are up to and wants back in.. Fuck him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes, and because he stamped his feet and did a "dont you know who I am " tantrum, and didn't get what he wanted and deserted his Club. Spin it any way that suits, who cares? He thought Pierce and Ponga blah blah was they way to go and now he sees what we are up to and wants back in.. Fuck him.
You should write a novel.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has been underwhelming every time he plays....the only good thing he has done of late was iron out Farrah...
Hes unfit mate like all of them i think him and renouf will be guns under tb and thommo will kill it this year,I think youll be surprised

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is an out take from an article dated April 6, 2019

'Things had finally taken their toll': Why Klemmer left the Bulldogs

Money had nothing to do with it; what he is earning at the Knights is basically what he was earning at the Bulldogs.

It was more to do with the treatment of a few of his mates. He worried about them. He was forever stressing about what would happen to pals James Graham and bestie Aaron Woods.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hes unfit mate like all of them i think him and renouf will be guns under tb and thommo will kill it this year,I think youll be surprised
Yep. Hoping Barret can get the best out of them... we definitely need a big preseason like Penriths.