Opinion Where are we finishing next year poll!

Where are we finishing next year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm actually optimistic we can scrape into the 8. Our forwards are definitely good enough for it, we just need to continue sharpening our attack like we did in the 2nd half of the season

paper jam

Waterboy
Reaction score
there is no way we will make the 8. look at our side we don't really have anyone .all the top sides have strike power we don't have it where 3/4 years away from having a top side

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anything above 12 is good for us at thia point of a rebuild tbh. 2020 top 8 no excuse

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Formula ; team on paper 13th. Add a great playing attitude and enthusiasm 11th. Add blind supporter faith and we finish 9th.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get it that we don’t have a good team on paper and that our squad is pretty average. But for me not making the finals is a massive failure. The dogs not playing finals for 3 straight seasons is unacceptable. There is serious pressure on dean and co to improve big time this year.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I get it that we don’t have a good team on paper and that our squad is pretty average. But for me not making the finals is a massive failure. The dogs not playing finals for 3 straight seasons is unacceptable. There is serious pressure on dean and co to improve big time this year.
We were in a big hole, one that was so deep that we weren't supposed to emerge from it until 2021. With plenty of hard work and considerable pain it looks like we can do some serious player recruitment next year. The Leagues Club and Football Club budgets are strong, we have kit sponsors that many teams can only dream of. Next season we can develop the younger players that we already have, they can train hard, play strong, prove themselves and push they way into FG. Some will undoubtedly fail, such is the way in professional sport. But some will succeed and we have a good core to build on. For sure there are deficiencies in some areas, but it's so much better than the fiasco that we experienced leading into 2018. I honestly don't care if we don't make the finals, just as long we play like Bulldogs.

Go Dogs