Opinion Where’s Utility Half

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The ***** I don't think I've had a birthday 1 either,fuck these jerks me you and utility are going out to get a cup cake with a candle ,we will have our own party with beer and balloons
What about blackjack? And hookers?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The ***** I don't think I've had a birthday 1 either,fuck these jerks me you and utility are going out to get a cup cake with a candle ,we will have our own party with beer and balloons
I'll forego the cupcake and candle and raise the bet with strippers. And not the paint strippers type. I don't sniff that stuff.

Happy birthday Alan!
Thanks Utility half. Glad to see you back.

Happy Bday Alan
Cheers justdogs.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You probably have the same issue as me. You have to leave here occasionally to be missed. I've never had a where is Alan thread or a birthday wishes thread here.
Well Alan I'm really curious as to whether your mid week orgy is actually going ahead with Keira, Jessica, and Isla! Any replies yet buddy?
.......and yep, happy birthday mate! :D

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You probably have the same issue as me. You have to leave here occasionally to be missed. I've never had a where is Alan thread or a birthday wishes thread here.
Hey alan.....

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well Alan I'm really curious as to whether your mid week orgy is actually going ahead with Keira, Jessica, and Isla! Any replies yet buddy?
.......and yep, happy birthday mate! :D
No responses yet unfortunately. I'll be sure to brag if it happens.

Hey alan.....
I've seen that so many times but not for a long while.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who’s game enough to open up a “where’s Mike Z” thread? :yum: