When you put someone on ignore

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does that mean you can't see their conversations.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about existing conversations with them, but new ones it should.

Just like if you have someone on ignore you can't see any new threads created by them in the forum list.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A couple of cats have blocked me including one that has replied. I can see her posts but can she see mine? This will be a test

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
A couple of cats have blocked me including one that has replied. I can see her posts but can she see mine? This will be a test
Is there a way to know whose ignoring your posts?

I notice sometimes when I make a post, there's a few people who will start flooding topics with pictures.

I don't contribute to most social media anymore.
It was probably sometime in 2016 I started getting bored with memes and reading fake news reports?

Also I've got no time for quick shorts on YouTube where they always seem to have a guy standing by a supercar and toying with superficial gold diggers!

Or those clips where guys are trolling their girlfriends with a fake marriage proposal.

The comments are even worse on those shorts.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I notice sometimes when I make a post, there's a few people who will start flooding topics with pictures.

It was probably sometime in 2016 I started getting bored with memes and reading fake news reports?

Also I've got no time for quick shorts on YouTube where they always seem to have a guy standing by a supercar and toying with superficial gold diggers!

Or those clips where guys are trolling their girlfriends with a fake marriage proposal.

You know what's the most stupid part of social media?

The cocksuckers that just add their head to someone else's short and try to pass it as theirs.

All they do is nod their empty heads and think it's their content.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

I don’t think so but they usually brag about it like it’s a badge of honour haha. It’s like the equivalent of telling people you are a snitch or support manly

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what's the most stupid part of social media?

The cocksuckers that just add their head to someone else's short and try to pass it as theirs.

All they do is nod their empty heads and think it's their content.
Oh yeah reaction videos are the worst.
There are a couple of good ones where they will pause and add their input.

I've never really created content on YouTube but if I was going to,it wouldn't be sitting at home in front of a camera, giving my two cents on irrelevant tiktok rubbish.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh yeah reaction videos are the worst.
There are a couple of good ones where they will pause and add their input.

I've never really created content on YouTube but if I was going to,it wouldn't be sitting at home in front of a camera, giving my two cents on irrelevant tiktok rubbish.
Plus why do a lot of dickheads make vids in their cars or while driving?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, and honestly there's no reason to know that.

If people are ignoring others, it's for good reason. If people knew they were being ignored they'd just start bait posting trying to get a reacton from that person.

Just checked my Ignore List, and I'm actually not ignoring anyone at the moment.

Previously I had 2 posters on it, but have not added anyone (that's posted here) to my ignore list.