When you need a bottle of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that anything like Rakija? Had some homemade version of that once (from a Serbian mate). God it burned.
The Serbs are crazy. Went to a Serbian wedding once and the alcohol was insane. 6 people per table and each table had two bottles of Rakija (home made) and 6 bottles Grappa. I managed about a quarter bottle of the Grappa. The rest finished it all off.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whoever condemns this man has no sense of reality or humour.

On another note after 15 years of being abstinence of scotch, I finally have gotten back into, although I still can’t handle Chivas or anything like that, it has to be Laphroaig or lagauvlin scotch single malt they’re $100+ bottles, I want to save up to buy the $3k version, legit can’t get enough of the stuff.

The reason I hated scotch is coz it was the first time I’d gotten drunk and I got so sick that every time after I’d smell the scotch my mind would remind me of the episode and makes my liver Cry, but my abstinence has been cured by actual real scotch.
Se reason I can't drink Tequila. The stuff makes me instantly sick.

Not much of a scotch drinker either but I can do a decent single malt. Scotch is a weird thing. It's only good if you're drinking the really good stuff.

I prefer American whiskeys and Vodka.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Se reason I can't drink Tequila. The stuff makes me instantly sick.

Not much of a scotch drinker either but I can do a decent single malt. Scotch is a weird thing. It's only good if you're drinking the really good stuff.

I prefer American whiskeys and Vodka.
I bought a $120 bottle of scotch for my gf’s cousins right and there were heaps of us Lebos there from da area cuz, and they hated the taste they’re like na Chivas is the best and we’re talking the regular $40-$60 versions lol. I’m like wtf is wrong with you, but the ***** that actually knew what scotch is meant to be and what quality is loved it, which wasn’t many if I’m honest I think me and 2 others hahaha.
It has a beautiful woody/Smokey taste that eliminates that cheap Chivas after taste that kills it for me.
If you buy any premium scotch they don’t have that harsh Chivas type taste Bro.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bought a $120 bottle of scotch for my gf’s cousins right and there were heaps of us Lebos there from da area cuz, and they hated the taste they’re like na Chivas is the best and we’re talking the regular $40-$60 versions lol. I’m like wtf is wrong with you, but the ***** that actually knew what scotch is meant to be and what quality is loved it, which wasn’t many if I’m honest I think me and 2 others hahaha.
It has a beautiful woody/Smokey taste that eliminates that cheap Chivas after taste that kills it for me.
If you buy any premium scotch they don’t have that harsh Chivas type taste Bro.
A cheap scotch that I rate highly, ballentines! Good value

Status
Not open for further replies.