When you need a bottle of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A Russian man rammed an armoured personnel carrier into a shop window before climbing through the rubble to steal a single bottle of wine.

The man stole the vehicle from a privately-run motorsport training ground, drove it through a forest and into Apatity, a small town just south of the Arctic circle, local news agency Hibinform said.

Struggling to turn around in a narrow street, the man, whom witnesses described as being drunk, slammed the tank into the window of a convenience store, the news agency said.

PHOTO: The man was arrested in possession of a stolen bottle of wine, Hibinform news agency said. (Reuters: Hibinform.Ru)

He also crushed a car parked nearby, images showed.

Footage shared on social media showed the man climbing out of a hatch, briefly inspecting the damage, and climbing into the shop through the broken window.

He was later arrested in possession of a stolen bottle of wine, Hibinform said.

The shop was not licensed to sell alcohol that early in the morning, the agency added.

PHOTO: Vision shared on social media shows the tank ramming into the back of a car. (Reuters: Hibinform.Ru)

Witnesses visible in the footage did not seemed particularly disturbed by the incident.

The man, in his late twenties, did not resist arrest, RIA news agency reported.

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-11/russian-man-rams-stolen-rank-into-shop/9322088

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta love Russians and their tanks :laughing::laughing:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There has been a fair few of these lately. There was one the other day where two people robbed a servo for a bottle of Gatorade.

We had a ram raid at our local bottle-o a while back. The guy drove through the door. Climbed out of his car with car feet cutting his feet up on the broken glass. Climbed over the counter, stole one pack of smokes, then drove off.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A Russian man rammed an armoured personnel carrier into a shop window before climbing through the rubble to steal a single bottle of wine.

The man stole the vehicle from a privately-run motorsport training ground, drove it through a forest and into Apatity, a small town just south of the Arctic circle, local news agency Hibinform said.

Struggling to turn around in a narrow street, the man, whom witnesses described as being drunk, slammed the tank into the window of a convenience store, the news agency said.

PHOTO: The man was arrested in possession of a stolen bottle of wine, Hibinform news agency said. (Reuters: Hibinform.Ru)

He also crushed a car parked nearby, images showed.

Footage shared on social media showed the man climbing out of a hatch, briefly inspecting the damage, and climbing into the shop through the broken window.

He was later arrested in possession of a stolen bottle of wine, Hibinform said.

The shop was not licensed to sell alcohol that early in the morning, the agency added.

PHOTO: Vision shared on social media shows the tank ramming into the back of a car. (Reuters: Hibinform.Ru)

Witnesses visible in the footage did not seemed particularly disturbed by the incident.

The man, in his late twenties, did not resist arrest, RIA news agency reported.

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-11/russian-man-rams-stolen-rank-into-shop/9322088

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta love Russians and their tanks :laughing::laughing:
I have to clarify even though my nickname is TANK and I'm 1/4 Russian, I don't drink wine.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I have to clarify even though my nickname is TANK and I'm 1/4 Russian, I don't drink wine.
I'm 1/16 Armenian (so you're technically my Soviet brother-in-arms) and I hate wine. Give me scotch any day!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There has been a fair few of these lately. There was one the other day where two people robbed a servo for a bottle of Gatorade.

We had a ram raid at our local bottle-o a while back. The guy drove through the door. Climbed out of his car with car feet cutting his feet up on the broken glass. Climbed over the counter, stole one pack of smokes, then drove off.
It would be so much easier to leave a packet of durries outside with a note saying: "if you are going to be a lowlife thieving ****, just take these"

In most theft situations the damage to the victim's property is more than the value of the good stolen.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I got a question. Why didn't the guy just run into the shop, pinch the bottle, then leg it? What was the point of ramming it with a tank? Was the shop closed?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I got a question. Why didn't the guy just run into the shop, pinch the bottle, then leg it? What was the point of ramming it with a tank? Was the shop closed?
I think when you're stealing tanks and ramming them into shops, it's about more than just being thirsty.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Because in Russia, must have tank.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whoever condemns this man has no sense of reality or humour.

On another note after 15 years of being abstinence of scotch, I finally have gotten back into, although I still can’t handle Chivas or anything like that, it has to be Laphroaig or lagauvlin scotch single malt they’re $100+ bottles, I want to save up to buy the $3k version, legit can’t get enough of the stuff.

The reason I hated scotch is coz it was the first time I’d gotten drunk and I got so sick that every time after I’d smell the scotch my mind would remind me of the episode and makes my liver Cry, but my abstinence has been cured by actual real scotch.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro what’s the point of having a tank and not ramming something? Defeats the purpose hahaha

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

On another note after 15 years of being abstinence of scotch, I finally have gotten back into, although I still can’t handle Chivas or anything like that, it has to be Laphroaig or lagauvlin scotch single malt they’re $100+ bottles, I want to save up to buy the $3k version, legit can’t get enough of the stuff.

The reason I hated scotch is coz it was the first time I’d gotten drunk and I got so sick that every time after I’d smell the scotch my mind would remind me of the episode and makes my liver Cry, but my abstinence has been cured by actual real scotch.
Glen Fiddich is the 2nd finest scotch I have tried.

The best scotch I ever had was called Glen Mist but it was home brewed by a guy who has since passed. Bless his all knowing home brewing soul.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Man up drink this lol
images-24.jpg

Actually dont its horrible and burny

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe he was tanked

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Glen Fiddich is the 2nd finest scotch I have tried.

The best scotch I ever had was called Glen Mist but it was home brewed by a guy who has since passed. Bless his all knowing home brewing soul.
Try 18 year old Hibiki

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is that anything like Rakija? Had some homemade version of that once (from a Serbian mate). God it burned.
Can't be any worse than Absinthe right?

It's the ONLY alcohol I've ever spewed on (once out of teenage phase), and boy was it a violent chunder.

NEVER again.

Freisengeist on the other hand... HELLS YES!!

A

Alexander the Great

crystal meth infused?

Status
Not open for further replies.