When you block someone they shouldn't be able to see your posts

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think that is a kick-ass idea. Hacky said that nobody can be banned unless all the mods agree. Presumably you wouldn't agree to ban yourself and so you would be bullet proof.

Do you believe in reincarnation? You might have been Napoleon in a previous life.
No bro I’m biggie smalls

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No bro I’m biggie smalls
If you're Biggie Smalls, you can tell us who shot you. He's still out there somewhere.

Seriously though (what's that you say - you were serious!), if I believed in reincarnation, I would take Napoleon. If you were discussing the greatest men who ever lived, he would be in the conversation.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If you're Biggie Smalls, you can tell us who shot you. He's still out there somewhere.
I aint no snitch.
Seriously though (what's that you say - you were serious!), if I believed in reincarnation, I would take Napoleon. If you were discussing the greatest men who ever lived, he would be in the conversation.
Ok when you look at it through the lens of the greatest in history I see your point.
Mayne Napolean got reincarnated as biggie who then got reincarnated as Nasheed (despite being born 6 yrs earlier) so it all fits. 3 of hte greatest minds in they fields.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So which of the above whingers will put their money where their mouth is? TK is free and if specific functionality is wanted then it comes at a cost. That said it’s not a bad idea so if the hat gets passed around I’ll chuck in if it means blocking whingers :-).
This whinger will pay to keep TK going. Ill even pay to block everything I write so I dont have to whinge about me whinging.