When will the clubs announce these signings?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ediq Ambrosyev
Mavoni Tuifua
Josh Cook
Josh Stuckey

When will the club announce any of these guys? Can already twll the influence of Gus, trying to find talent across the reserve grades, really like that approach rather than pay over the odds for loads of players and messing our cap up. We ve spent some good money for next year already, Thompson being resigned is a must, be real shit to see him perform in such a bad team and not see him excel to be one of the very best in a good side next year.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the club announces the signings of players outside the top 30. One or two out of that lot might be.
Ahh okay bro, pretty sure Mavoni is locked up, really hope some of these are stars

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only one is a top 30 signing, the rest are development or 20's.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some of these could be real money-ball acquisitions.

I have been hearing a lot of noise on here about their ages (Stuckey, Cook ~22/23) - but remember, they have had virtually 2 seasons ruled out cause of COVID, impeding development.

Trusting Gus' eye here... my only fear is we don't have the cattle in staff to turn these blocks into continued and battled-aged FGers

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some of these guys Gus may have been looking at since his Warriors scouting days no doubt and even before.

He'd have eyes and ears looking around for him similar to Bullfrog.

Last edited:

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have been hearing a lot of noise on here about their ages (Stuckey, Cook ~22/23) - but remember, they have had virtually 2 seasons ruled out cause of COVID, impeding development.
That is a very astute point that can’t be over stated. Anybody who hasn’t been in an NRL squad, and indeed plenty that have been, have had two years wiped from their career progression.

There’ll be a lot of early to mid 20’s rookies over the next year or so, depending on COVID perhaps even longer.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of marquee players like Damien cook , DCE & Cody Walker were of a similar age when they got "discovered" in minor leagues across Australia. Even Pappenhausen was shopped around 2 years ago by Storm & Hynes was dropped from Manly's system after playing U20's. Talent scouts are as hit & miss as a blind man shooting at targets these days.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ediq is playing Sydney Shield which is two levels below Cup. No chance he will be top 30 so he may get a development contract. Mavoni I would assume will also be a development contract. Stuckey, Cook and Asiata will most likely be top 30 signings.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ediq Ambrosyev
Mavoni Tuifua
Josh Cook
Josh Stuckey

When will the club announce any of these guys? Can already twll the influence of Gus, trying to find talent across the reserve grades, really like that approach rather than pay over the odds for loads of players and messing our cap up. We ve spent some good money for next year already, Thompson being resigned is a must, be real shit to see him perform in such a bad team and not see him excel to be one of the very best in a good side next year.
Before the start of the 2022 season.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ediq Ambrosyev
Mavoni Tuifua
Josh Cook
Josh Stuckey

Most likely waiting for the end of the season as there is over dozen leaving at the end of season which is only 3 games away.

Then do announcement for 22 I would expect announcement if we so how jag marque player not involved in finals.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Trusting Gus' eye here... my only fear is we don't have the cattle in staff to turn these blocks into continued and battled-aged FGers
Which means the playing roster might not be the only place there’s changes. At least some of the coaching/conditioning staff have cause to be nervous. They were brought in with fanfare and we finish their first year with a spoon. Not a good look.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They wront announce them because it’s rather development contract or jersey flegg or nsw cup but they all signed JK even confirmed all of them

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where did he confirm them?
[/QUOTE
[/QUOTE
if u were
on the other thread u would see i was messaging him on insta about. Recruiment yesterday and he confirmed the signings and also said half of the roster is going not just the 15 off contract and there still active in the recruiment market

Last edited: