When reading posts

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t understand why some men are insecure about not having hair?
I usually see a short stumpy bald prick who is dating a glamour!

most women secretly want to date their dads anyway.
So if her dad is bald then you’re in luck! Lol
Not me mate, It freaked me out a bit in my late 20’s when it started to go. But once the razor came out there was no looking back. It’s a solar panel for a 120 keg sex machine

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Not me mate, It freaked me out a bit in my late 20’s when it started to go. But once the razor came out there was no looking back. It’s a solar panel for a 120 keg sex machine
my hairline is receding.
My grandfather on my mothers side didn’t go bald but his hair thinned right out where he looked bald even with hair.
I’ll probably just do the same as him?
I just grow the top long and get the back and sides shaved right down with a cut throat.

I don’t really care if I look like a white supremacist or a nazi?
People already think I am one anyway. Lol
Even my barber told me one time I look like a nazi and he’s Iranian.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I like posting long posts but it’s because i
Like my own stories and I have no patience for most others. Really really bad trait. Not saying it’s good just saying.

Now let me get you started on how this happened. So it’s going to be a long read but i will take you back until…

But it’s bad I find it hard to concentrate on a long story but love talking absolute Shit myself.

Last edited:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know my grammar isn’t perfect.
I started reading 1984 a while back.
I’ve noticed my posts have become a bit more like the way George Orwell wrote his books.

I wish I were around in the 1930’s and 1940’s.
I love the way people spoke English back then!

Check out RobWords on Youtube. He gives some great info on how English has developed, including words we've lost.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
that’s the worst when people judge your intelligence because you use profanity.
I disagree with that baby boomer logic!
There used to be a girl who posted here years ago.
A uni student at the time.

a sure way to let people know you’ve lost the debate is replying with
“Well I go to uni, I’m educated “.
If you have to resort to foul language, you've lost the argument.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Donald Trump won over so many voters by talking like a comman man and occasionally using obscenities.
People call him a dumb white racist but that attitude won him the White House.
Btw how ironic that non white people are quick to bring race into the equation but aren’t racist?

these closet racist lunatics have shot themselves in the foot as far as I’m concerned!
On the topic of race, as Chopper Read once said “it ain’t racist if ya tellin da truth”.
Trump is a fraud who was courting the evangelist vote. He wouldn't win them with profanities, so he controls himself when he addresses them.
He is a conman, not a common man, and he says what people want to hear. Everything he tells them is immediately followed by a plea for their money.
He is supported by the extreme religious grifters in the USA - people who milked their supporters of millions while pretending to be messengers of God. His attitude while in office lost him the White House after one term.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm probably a bit guilty of posting the occasional essay. I don't mind long posts as long as there's a point to them. If those posts are predominantly raves about statistics or worse, guesstimating about player salaries and how much we have to pay to lure certain players I absolutely hate them. One of the posters here that I blocked was because they spoke too frequently and assumed they knew approximately what players were getting paid.
Space out your paragraphs so that people don't see a long block of words.

Use commas and semi colons, so that people can pause as they read.

Occam's razor is a good way to make a statement.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If you have to resort to foul language, you've lost the argument.
in an argument if you start swearing at the person you’re debating with, then yes.
I guess it depends on context of how you use the language?
George Carlin already covered this topic ages ago.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyway here’s an example of an F bomb being funny

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
in an argument if you start swearing at the person you’re debating with, then yes.
I guess it depends on context of how you use the language?
George Carlin already covered this topic ages ago.
Context is important. Billy Connelly had a way of using foul language in an expressive way, but it takes style and wit.

A Prime Minister or a President couldn't get away with it, even if they were tellling a funny joke.

A treasurer might, if they were being honest and telling us that the economy was f****d.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Context is important. Billy Connelly had a way of using foul language in an expressive way, but it takes style and wit.

A Prime Minister or a President couldn't get away with it, even if they were tellling a funny joke.

A treasurer might, if they were being honest and telling us that the economy was f****d.
Joe Biden is much better I agree.
He never swears so that makes him better than Trump.