When is the NBA going to lower the height of the ring to cater for short people?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you been over there?
No, but I have been involved with Basketball since I was a teenager and it'spretty common knowledge that basketball is pretty big in said Countries. Played with and are friends with Chinese, Japanese and Filipinos who have also told me this. I was actually meant to go to Japan one time for a basketball tournament but unfortunately blew out my ACL a couple weeks prior so was unable to go.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
A guy that is five feet tall is not gonna dunk a 10 foot ring.. layup at best.
im 5ft 6 and could touch the rim if i timed it well, but i couldn't get the whole ball over the edge and probably couldn't dunk it even if i could because i have some really small shitty hands that wouldn't be able to throw it down

i think its a cuban thing, i mentioned i had a cuban background on the internet then out of nowhere someone asked if i had a great vertical leap

it must be because cuba was a huge part of the slave trading market and only bred the strongest people like how they only have the best racehorses continue their line, so i got some of that because im 2% black according to reports

and also credit to my mum, she was a fast runner

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahaha won’t be long in this world lol

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So this is what a bye thread looks like...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im 5ft 6 and could touch the rim if i timed it well, but i couldn't get the whole ball over the edge and probably couldn't dunk it even if i could because i have some really small shitty hands that wouldn't be able to throw it down

i think its a cuban thing, i mentioned i had a cuban background on the internet then out of nowhere someone asked if i had a great vertical leap

it must be because cuba was a huge part of the slave trading market and only bred the strongest people like how they only have the best racehorses continue their line, so i got some of that because im 2% black according to reports

and also credit to my mum, she was a fast runner
So of you can't dunk and your Cuban, the rest would have no chance. Some polookas posting in this thread. Anyone under 6 foot won't be dunking anything.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So of you can't dunk and your Cuban, the rest would have no chance. Some polookas posting in this thread. Anyone under 6 foot won't be dunking anything.
well im 5'6 or maybe 5'5.5 and was overweight, so all i needed was a couple more inches or maybe to lose some weight

but then we would get into a debate if what i did was actually a dunk or a soft guidance type move into the net

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well im 5'6 or maybe 5'5.5 and was overweight, so all i needed was a couple more inches or maybe to lose some weight

but then we would get into a debate if what i did was actually a dunk or a soft guidance type move into the net
Bare in mind that a game of basketball is also contested. You do t get to run from 5 metres back or have a clear path..

If your under 6 foot you can't dunk. Let's not be ridiculous

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Bare in mind that a game of basketball is also contested. You do t get to run from 5 metres back or have a clear path..

If your under 6 foot you can't dunk. Let's not be ridiculous
oh you are talking about in an actual game of basketball ffs

well kim jung-un dunked it in a charity game in north korea but his height is disputed, english websites have him at 5'7 but the north korean website has him at 8'2

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Muggys Bogues
Allen Iverson