• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

When I tried to log in, said I was already logged in

Gene Krupa

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got this.
Screenshot_20210503-140451_Samsung Internet.jpg

No I wasn't logged in under this name.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Regular
Reaction score
hmm weird.

Any ideas on this one @Nash @habs ?
That's really interesting as today (~5 minutes ago on a laptop) I HADN'T logged in however if I entered a thread to have a read I was also 'logged in' as The_Chimpster and actually saw a post he was writing about Adam Reynolds.

It happened to me a few months back with a different user (I forget who the user name was but it wasn't The_Chimpster).
It only lasted a day so I didn't bother reporting it.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Regular
Reaction score
Addendum: @Papa Emeritus , I logged back in a few minutes back (laptop) - no problem, HOWEVER, when I logged out, The_Chimpster 's avatar was where the 'Login' sign is and a banner came up at the bottom of the page : "The active user has changed. Reload the page for the latest version".

Very strange.

Dognacious

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not sure how its even possible. Only seen it happen if multiple users have logged in using the same pc. It will always log into the last used login automatically when you go to the site. Seen it happen myself as I sometimes use a kennel test account to test things and what normal users here see.

Dognacious

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And when it auto logs in its based on info saved on your pc, not from us

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got this.
View attachment 23792

No I wasn't logged in under this name.
That's really interesting as today (~5 minutes ago on a laptop) I HADN'T logged in however if I entered a thread to have a read I was also 'logged in' as The_Chimpster and actually saw a post he was writing about Adam Reynolds.

It happened to me a few months back with a different user (I forget who the user name was but it wasn't The_Chimpster).
It only lasted a day so I didn't bother reporting it.
Addendum: @Papa Emeritus , I logged back in a few minutes back (laptop) - no problem, HOWEVER, when I logged out, The_Chimpster 's avatar was where the 'Login' sign is and a banner came up at the bottom of the page : "The active user has changed. Reload the page for the latest version".

Very strange.
Apparently I've taken over :tonguewink:

For the record, I'm puzzled as to why my user name pops up on other people's accounts.

I have a lot of issues with the site as well. I can't login half the time and when I do manage to "successfully" sign in I try to view a thread or post something, it says I'm logged out and to refresh my browser which I do but it does nothing.

Cappuccino

Previously DOGS OF WARCHEST
Reaction score
Yeh this happens to me too quite a bit. I cant pin exactly why as it occurs inconsistently
I had a quick read of @The_Chimpster PMs. Lets just say they are pretty juicy.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Regular
Reaction score
Apparently I've taken over :tonguewink:

For the record, I'm puzzled as to why my user name pops up on other people's accounts.

I have a lot of issues with the site as well. I can't login half the time and when I do manage to "successfully" sign in I try to view a thread or post something, it says I'm logged out and to refresh my browser which I do but it does nothing.
Gee Chimpy you've also turned up on my laptop a little bit yesterday and just a minute ago! (where it says 'Log in', there's your avatar!)

I'm flummoxed as to how this occurs.

A question for you mate. There was a thread about Adam Reynolds not long ago and it looked like you were going to post something about his tattoos - in relation to the number of clubs he's been at (or something similar). Does this sound right?

(....and just so you know, it's impossible to see anything more than your past posts!)

Dognacious

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still don't know how this is even possible @habs

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gee Chimpy you've also turned up on my laptop a little bit yesterday and just a minute ago! (where it says 'Log in', there's your avatar!)

I'm flummoxed as to how this occurs.

A question for you mate. There was a thread about Adam Reynolds not long ago and it looked like you were going to post something about his tattoos - in relation to the number of clubs he's been at (or something similar). Does this sound right?

(....and just so you know, it's impossible to see anything more than your past posts!)

Man, I've got no idea what's happened to my profile or how this is happening, but it's been an issue since the forum "upgrade"

Everytime I log in it and attempt access a thread, It says I'm logged out. I have to go back to the forum list and sometimes click the page forward button all the way to the end to post anything, among other issues hence why I limit my time on here.

Relating to the Adam Reynolds tattoo thing, I probably was going to post something about how he'll have to get a skin graph to fit his buckin bronco back tat, or something like that

c-b-b

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man, I've got no idea what's happened to my profile or how this is happening, but it's been an issue since the forum "upgrade"

Everytime I log in it and attempt access a thread, It says I'm logged out. I have to go back to the forum list and sometimes click the page forward button all the way to the end to post anything, among other issues hence why I limit my time on here.

Relating to the Adam Reynolds tattoo thing, I probably was going to post something about how he'll have to get a skin graph to fit his buckin bronco back tat, or something like that
Even I came up as you about a week ago. I couldn’t see anything on your profile, when I tried to log out it came up with an error. Closed the browser and re-opened and it was fine.