When exactly did we become worse than the Sharks ?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did we want Will Chambers though? He was shit for Melbourne for a few years and has been out of the game for a while. No great loss there. Hopefully that means we can sign Ferris who is blocked for a run behind Chambers and Ramien?

Cronulla have been better than us for ages by the way. They did win a comp.. Even if it was all peptides and cap cheating..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did we want Will Chambers though? He was shit for Melbourne for a few years and has been out of the game for a while. No great loss there. Hopefully that means we can sign Ferris who is blocked for a run behind Chambers and Ramien?

Cronulla have been better than us for ages by the way. They did win a comp.. Even if it was all peptides and cap cheating..
Ferris has really good footwork, I'd be really happy if we signed him.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year we were rumoured to
Be signing chambers but it never eventuates

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chambers is Hoppa V2 - old and slow. What value is there in signing Chambers when he’s 32 years old? Panic signing from the Sharks.
He couldn't be any worse than Hopa surely in defence (or attack). If it were just until the end of this season like he's signed with the Sharks I can't see the harm. We're desperately short of centres.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chambers would be a quick fix if he was a fix

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should get them back by signing Fifita, Dugan, Moylan, Johnson & Woods. That would really @#$% them!

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Is he related to that fat fuck ned kelly ronald mcdonald wannabe imposter that works on our coaching staff?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is he related to that fat fuck ned kelly ronald mcdonald wannabe imposter that works on our coaching staff?
Haha. Thankfully not. He'd be a park footy prop if he was... Or a UFC wannabe trainer..

Ferris is a young, athletic, highly rated junior centre who I think tore his MCL against Brisbane last season when he was playing really well and looked like breaking out..

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously how old is chambers now? He was a washed up grub when he left, recruiting him and Reynolds a highly paid 30 year old is not the fucking answer. We start paying overs for players on the decline we get ourselves back in salary cap shit
This.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He couldn't be any worse than Hopa surely in defence (or attack). If it were just until the end of this season like he's signed with the Sharks I can't see the harm. We're desperately short of centres.
What’s the point just for this year. It’s a write off year anyways. As hard as it is to fathom its all about long term now and I have faith that the people in the position to make decisions will make the right ones.