When do criminals sleep?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do most crimes happen at night when no one is looking or no one can see? Or do they happen at midday in open daylight.

If Criminals are out in the night doing no good, when do they sleep? when do they work? Not many crimes are committed between 5:30am and about 9am are they?

I'm sure there are a few criminals that are on here supporting the dogs so let us know, when do criminals sleep?

Always welcome to respond with my mate sleeps at X hour etc to cover up your own patterns. or say the neighbour down the road is always leaving at 1am and comes back at 5am etc?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny how most people associate crime with drug use.
One of the worst thieves I've ever known was a bad gambler.

I have spoken with John Killick before.
He sounds more like a politician than a bank robber and escape artist!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
House break ins are pretty unprofitable unless you know what you are after aka drugs cash or jewellery as the days of stealing a TV are long gone especially because they are all 4 meters wide these days. No one’s dodgy old man is buying a PlayStation down the pub anymore as they are all registered ect. You can’t do armed robbery anymore because of technology (cameras ect) and even stealing someone’s phone you can be tracked. The smart crims are online scamming people these days so I have no idea when they sleep but that’s where the money is.

Drug dealing is still a good go but you will get caught eventually.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You should ask Ciraldo. He's practically stealing his pay cheque from us at the moment.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont car break ins usually happen at night... when people are asleep?

I know a bloke who was car jacked one evening, he was on the news.. They took his WRX. Problem is he was interviewed and in the background was a girl that was in the car with him when he was car jacked... Unfortunately his Mrs was watching the news and he was caught out.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just remember if you have baseball bat at home or in your car, make sure you have a glove or baseball then it won’t be classed as a weapon… and make sure you put down any piece of shit that enters your premises to steal your goodies.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember if you have baseball bat at home or in your car, make sure you have a glove or baseball then it won’t be classed as a weapon… and make sure you put down any piece of shit that enters your premises to steal your goodies.
I have a chainsaw in my car. For cutting firewood officer!

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chop em up and feed em to the dog's , does everyone a favour.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
My Brother in Law had his Navara stolen around late afternoon whilst visiting his mother on his way home from work and due to having his car jump started prior, he had to keep the car running in the driveway. Right after he went into his mother’s place, the shitheads pounced and ran around town throwing rocks at cop cars and even ram raided the convenience shop near what used to be 1300 Smiles Stadium. As it was my brother in law’s car that did the damage, my sister and BIL took the courtesy to apologise to the owners of that shop.

At the time, our Mother was only a few days prior had been admitted to Palliative Care and we really didn’t need that shit.

Other than that, we have a huge problem with car thieves in Townsville especially of the juvenile type and I’m sure they don’t even go to school. We even get told to hide our keys - well WTF is the point when those shitheads know where to look…….grrrr

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Criminals are out in the night doing no good, when do they sleep? when do they work? Not many crimes are committed between 5:30am and about 9am are they?
You should ask @Nasheed as he seems to have criminal affiliations.

but I know one thing, you got this but quoted wrong. Around 5-6.30 is where list of the petty car theft, break ins tend to happen as people are asleep.
***** might stay up to 4am watching HEAT but rarely you see them push it to 5.30am.

when I got my wallet taken from my moms car, it was determined it happened around 5.30 and they were at the shops an hour later trying to use it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Car thieves and peeping toms head in a vice

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Reminds me of this in The Hangover..when Stu sing, ‘What Do Tigers Dream Of?’

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Criminals are some of the hardest workers in society. Do you have any idea how many hrs you work having a ft job and producing pounds of weed...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Good plan. Firstly, clobber them over the head with the bat. Then when they're down, peg the living shit out of them with the ball. That'll learn 'em!

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good plan. Firstly, clobber them over the head with the bat. Then when they're down, peg the living shit out of them with the ball. That'll learn 'em!
Thieves gotta learn