When Cam Smith retires.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will the Kangaroos be easier to beat? Throughout my lifetime watching rugby league ive seen players like Langer,Stuart,Daley,Fitler,Johns and Lockyer play who were a class above their opponents. Teams like the kiwis and England had decent players especially in the forwards but the difference was the superior halves or more recently what we now call the spine. I reckon after Thurston,Cronk, Slater and Smith retire the task will be a lot easier for the other countries because I don't see the replacements as being in the same class as their predecessors. Thoughts?

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No, look whats happened with the young guys coming through. They are playing just as good.

Smith will be a big loss but with so much firepower across the park, the kangaroos are no chance of losing.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A new younger generation will get a chance to create their own dynasty.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I font see other teams becoming competitive. Ever.

They should just give up on international rugby league tbh. It’s a bit of a joke! :p

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I only enjoyed watching the other teams play against each other in the World Cup to be honest. It's always going to be Australia who win.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I only enjoyed watching the other teams play against each other in the World Cup to be honest. It's always going to be Australia who win.
Yep it is really shitty watching a tourney where you know who will win.

The only reason it wasn't more of a boring blowout was because so many players defected. Players need to be all paid equally so that more of them will play for minnow nations.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When Cam Smith retires..... Rugby League will go back to its glory days.

Status
Not open for further replies.