When are Sydney water going to call off the hounds?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, along with a lot of van damme posters with his face superimposed over van damme's
Blue boost is going to read our posts and be like "fuck these motherfuckers know where i live and have been inside without me knowing".

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Blue boost is going to read our posts and be like "fuck these motherfuckers know where i live and have been inside without me knowing".
Maybe that will be his next thread.

Who on TK has been in the house that I own (and don't rent like a sucker) without me knowing?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe that will be his next thread.

Who on TK has been in the house that I own (and don't rent like a sucker) without me knowing?
Lol just so long as he doesn't suspect his wife has been cheating or doesn't question where his son got the blonde hair and blue eyes from then all will be good!

Just joking Blue Boost.
I actually enjoy your threads no matter how far fetched people feel your topics are!

I'd love to start doing pod casts with some of the interesting characters on this discussion board.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Theres more rain coming and still more in flow
But lets keep in mind we were in the 60s last year too so it can fall back pretty quickly

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Theres more rain coming and still more in flow
But lets keep in mind we were in the 60s last year too so it can fall back pretty quickly
Two years water supply fell in a week. It will take about that time to get back down. Keep that in mind berts

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
7. His next door neighbour training to kick box his head in.
Blue_boost is here to make the world a better place. I call out people to lift their game, drag the back of the pack forward along with us front runners. Otherwise many people in society trip up on their own feet. For instance My kicking renters up the arse lifts their standard a bit. Benefits us all.. if they stop installing loud mufflers on their cars, stop smoking, stop Maxing their credit cards on gadgets, pay their rents, it's a huge step change for them, whos knows with some hard work and if they kick all their bad habits, they may buy a house and get out of the rent trap

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Blue_boost is here to make the world a better place. I call out people to lift their game, drag the back of the pack forward along with us front runners. Otherwise many people in society trip up on their own feet. For instance My kicking renters up the arse lifts their standard a bit. Benefits us all.. if they stop installing loud mufflers on their cars, stop smoking, stop Maxing their credit cards on gadgets, pay their rents, it's a huge step change for them, whos knows with some hard work and if they kick all their bad habits, they may buy a house and get out of the rent trap
@Blue_boost you're my hero <3 you're a lot like @bluedog (but don't tell him I said that).

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
you should be doing seminar like Tommy Vu!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you should be doing seminar like Tommy Vu!
Even if I help one person it would be worth it.

I don't get paid to come on the kennel and lift the bar of our members, I do it as I genuinely think there are a few people on here that can be fixed, no good throwing the baby out with the bathwater so to speak.

There are many rabid reckless renters on here that can't be domesticated / rehabilitated, their credit worthiness beyond repair, I accept that. but there are a few on here that can improve their life. Whilst I don't promise a rose garden but for those few that can improve themselves, its worth it.

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

Ok Tony
images.jpeg-5.jpeg

Wahesh

Reaction score
Who was the guy who gave a great story a year or so ago about a fake relationship with a woman he met handing out how to vote cards or or something ? It was blue-something...
Dude... did you even read my post?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who was the guy who gave a great story a year or so ago about a fake relationship with a woman he met handing out how to vote cards or or something ? It was blue-something...
Haha, oh man that was classic kennel stories right there. We never did get an ending did we. I just remember they were going to some meeting regularly. He was obsessed by her.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Haha, oh man that was classic kennel stories right there. We never did get an ending did we. I just remember they were going to some meeting regularly. He was obsessed by her.
That's it brother. Last I heard he was engaged to her.

Yo @bluedog did the wedding take place yet?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It wasn't a bad yarn. There were plenty who actually believed it, which made it funnier.