News Wheelchair Accessible Van - Motivational Speaker

Bigmous

on the loose
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wheelchair Accessible Van For Motivational Speaker - https://www.gofundme.com/wheelchair-accessible-van-for-motivational-speaker

ONE'S MIND IS THE POWERHOUSE TO ONE'S INNER MUSEUM!

My name is Moustafa Ardati (Moustie), I am a 33-year-old Motivational Speaker who was born with Cerebral Palsy. Continuously striving to achieve my goals of independence and walking one day has been a path towards success. Cerebral Palsy has been quite challenging...Over the last seven years, my life has changed and improved beyond measure. With the help of qualified and highly experienced individuals, having the right program and level of assistance, my previously impossible goals for the first 25 years of my life are now becoming a reality.

Over the last few years, I have realised how much of a difference I can make; I believe I have a purpose and a responsibility...I am able to motivate and inspire people, and I hope with my Stay True Be You message, I can do a lot more than that. My goal is to spread my story and message all around Australia and eventually, the world. Unfortunately, as I depend on a wheelchair to get from A to B and being on a pension (my sole income), it's been extremely difficult to travel around to schools and events as taxi fares feel like an arm and a leg.

A Wheelchair Accessible Van Would:

- Improve my quality of life and make it easier to complete my degree as a counsellor - I'm often travelling in the early mornings/nights in my electric wheelchair via public transport as I can ill afford taxis on a daily basis. Travelling in uncomfortable weather conditions (cold, windy, humid or rain) for 4-5 hours a day is a struggle and takes a toll on my body; it severely affects my immune system and ability to function independently.

- Allow me to start doing more of the things I love - spending quality time with family and friends, fishing, going to the footy, events and road trips.

- Give me the financial freedom to spend more towards my weekly personal training and physio - this will allow me to increase the amount of support and progress I make towards my goal of walking and living independently.

- Allow me to invest in myself, further my career and continue to make a difference in other people's lives.

My whole life I've always dreamt of not relying on a pension, being able to give back, helping those that helped me, and empowering individuals and our next generation to become the best versions of themselves by focusing on "being themselves, bettering themselves and believing in themselves"…This is another reason why I'm asking for help to raise money for a wheelchair accessible vehicle, which will allow me to travel with my family and friends, spread my story, message, enabling me to further my career and make a difference.

VIDEO ABOUT MY STORY, VISION & STAY TRUE BE YOU MESSAGE
https://youtu.be/WSXmgqwfYPQ

I believe 'Being Yourself', 'Bettering Yourself' and 'Believing in Yourself' is the key to succeeding in life. My vision is to hold seminars and school programs globally, motivating, inspiring and making a difference in people’s lives all across the world. I look forward to having you be a part of our Stay True Be You movement and our growth into the future; your support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time, understanding and contribution!

Much love,

Moustie

Feel free to check out my website https://staytruebeyou.com.au
Motivational talks can be booked via - talks@staytruebeyou.com.au

Remember if you be true to who you are and believe in yourself…Anything is possible!
Stay True Be You