What's your fighting record like?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over the years everyone has at one point or another got into a punchup. Whether it be at school, with a neighbour at the shops , at the footy, a nightclub or a pub? At work?

People I talk with always have a glowing record. This guy tried this but I got him by doing this etc etc.

So if everyone has a 10-0 record who is losing all these fights?

This thread is really for the renters to come forward, they would have at least 50 fights under their belt. surely a few losses in there someone

So what's your record like? Throw us an example of how your fists have flown to straighten someone up

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why don't you tell us how many guys have fought over your affections first. :joycat:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One question you should ask just before fists are about to fly, "do you rent?". If they own they will immediately say they own.. then you might be able to talk sense to them.. but if they baulk, you know they rent and have at least 75 fights under their belt so you know they don't learn from their mistakes and may be a durable opponent. But you gotta make sure to hit em with a bit of extra starch, when they wince, you say that's right "pay ya rent"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
1-0 but 0-1 if people didn't come in to stop it

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha, I’d say a 50/50 record. Went good in my younger years, but a few known street fighters in area tought me a lesson or two.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On a side note boost, picked up another 20 pack toilet paper today. Sitting pretty

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a side note boost, picked up another 20 pack toilet paper today. Sitting pretty
You may get dusted up in the street but noone will get ya in the bathroom.

Dont feel bad about bei g dropped a few times, those renters have to fight for their food, a rabid alley cat will always beat up on a domestic well pruned Indoor cat.

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@Blue_boost well my answer is boring AF, 33 years old growing up in Sefton and never had a punch up in my life.

must be doing something wrong?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And the threads keep coming, boost an Nasheed should merge and do a thread together, now that would make for interesting reading :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ones who know how fight to keep there mouths shut about there record cause they know it doesn't matter that much.

Even the best fighters get beaten by inferior opponents at times.

I think the best fighters are people with small TVs.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Used to box with PCYC Cabra for extra training for footy. Had 16 fights, 11 wins (3 KO's and 5 TKO's) and 5 losses. Was proud that I was never KO'ed or TKO'ed.

PS I've rented once in my life in between building houses. Does that mean you don't like me anymore? ;)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the best fighters are people with small TVs.
Years back I got challenged in a nightclub by a pretty fit lookin bloke. I was there with one other guy but he ain’t no fighter, the guy who challenged me had about 5 mates with him all bigger than him.

On the night I smirked at them and just kept drinking, he was mouthing off in front of his mates. Who knows Maybe I would have been pounded but my poor mate would have been obliterated (that’s if he didn’t bail). It was a no win situation.

The very next week, same nightclub I see the same bloke.. this time no friends with him and he had a broken arm in a sling. I walked over and said how are ya.. he just about shit himself, bought me a beer and we laughed off the whole episode.

I forgot to ask what size tv he had.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Used to box with PCYC Cabra for extra training for footy. Had 16 fights, 11 wins (3 KO's and 5 TKO's) and 5 losses. Was proud that I was never KO'ed or TKO'ed.

PS I've rented once in my life in between building houses. Does that mean you don't like me anymore? ;)
Your no real renter, building a house.. but I do have a question, did you fight better? whilst renting?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my worst moment I got into a fight with a bloke at Disneyland. No bullshit, Anaheim.

Without going into detail the bloke was in the wrong so I sat him on his arse. Then looked over and saw the horrified children watching. Staff at Disneyland come over and said I was the first guy to ever KO someone at Disneyland, they acknowledged other bloke was in the wrong but said I’d have to keep quiet for the rest of the day.

I felt terrible that the kids had to see it. I apologised to Donald Duck later on.. ( I didn’t punch Donald Duck, it was a big fat guy who was very inappropriate)

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Your no real renter, building a house.. but I do have a question, did you fight better? whilst renting?
Fkn lol I rented for a year but never had a fight, even while at work.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Not sure if this is a troll post or not but growing up in breakfast point you needed to know a few things to get by.
Sometimes I think my daily ice addiction is half a reason to cope with the trauma of those years (the other half is staying awake 22/7 and that it makes u alive).