What's your beef with mustang owners?

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw a few Mustangs today that had vanity plates that made me laugh and say to myself “wow, what a massive fuckwit”. They were;

* My Stang
* My Pony
* Cobra (and yes, it had the Cobra racing stripes on it :tearsofjoy:)

Then I remembered this thread so I thought I’d share!

I actually really like Mustangs, but more the classic ones from the 60 and 70’s. I like some of the newer Shelby’s, but most of the new Mustangs in Australia are fairly plain, overpriced and nowhere near as grunty as their balding mid-life crisis owners think they are. It actually pisses me off a little seeing them everywhere, as I see it as just another example of Australia desperately wanting to be the 51st state of the US.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Saw a few Mustangs today that had vanity plates that made me laugh and say to myself “wow, what a massive fuckwit”. They were;

* My Stang
* My Pony

I actually really like Mustangs, but more the classic ones from the 60 and 70’s. I like some of the newer Shelby’s, but most of the new Mustangs in Australia are fairly plain, overpriced and nowhere near as grunty as their balding mid-life crisis owners think they are. It actually pisses me off a little seeing them everywhere, as I see it as just another example of Australia desperately wanting to be the 51st state of the US.
We are the 53rd state after Saudi Arabia and Israel lol

PS Holden have replaced the SS with the Camaro.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

* My Stang
* My Pony

Some of those arsewipes with those dodgy personalised plates are cringy as shit.
''My Pony", fuck that's an embarrassment. The rock-spider should've painted it with glitter and have the sound system cranked to 10 blaring the jingle from the kids advert "My little pony, I love My little pony.....I comb and brush it's hair".
images (15).jpeg

You should've run the wanker off the road.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some of those arsewipes with those dodgy personalised plates are cringy as shit.
''My Pony", fuck that's an embarrassment. The rock-spider should've painted it with glitter and have the sound system cranked to 10 blaring the jingle from the kids advert "My little pony, I love My little pony.....I comb and brush it's hair".
View attachment 13144
You should've run the wanker off the road.
I see you've located horsehead then

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

* My Stang
* My Pony

I have seen one that is black with red stripes and number plate was RED84C