What's your beef with mustang owners?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
On the BRZ/86 I think you guys have it wrong, once you modify these cars they are alot of fun plus good for people who wana try hands on or diy...

My mates and I have built two great BRZ/86s in our workshop as one was turbo charged and the other supercharged, obviously we upgraded suspension/handling with proper coilovers and brakes while also adding body rigidity at the front, rear and underbody plus many other little fixes with parts from well known tuners and some custom stuff I have designed and manufactured. The aftermarket scene for them is vast and great plus not too pricey as Toyota and Subaru had them in mind during the design as is seen with the new Supra plus the second hand parts market for them for after market is flooded and well priced.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me a mustang owner is likely to go to McDonald's, order a $1 hamburger and pay with a $100 note.. (even though they have a $5 note also in their wallet. They pay with the $100 bill always to look like they got the dough. A big shot.

They get $99 change... then find a dollar go change it all for another $100 bill and look like a big shot again next purchase.. repeat at Bunnings buying a $2 item with $100 note again

Or they wrap a $100 bill around a stack of $5 notes to look like they have a big stack of cash

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Blue_boost I have no idea why @Mr Invisible always locked your threads.

You're threads are good quality on a boring day!
Thankyou for your sentiments. I know they might seem tongue n cheek many of my threads but there is some real life lessons to be had for many on here. I've saved more than a few on the kennel.

If I had the time I'd set up a booth in a Westfield shopping town and give people free advice, let em know where they are going wrong

A great man once said to me, if you really want to insult someone, really sting them and rattle their bones, see them turn rabbid, burn them up inside, do one thing, tell them what they cannot bear to hear......the truth

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Thankyou for your sentiments. I know they might seem tongue n cheek many of my threads but there is some real life lessons to be had for many on here. I've saved more than a few on the kennel.

If I had the time I'd set up a booth in a Westfield shopping town and give people free advice, let em know where they are going wrong

A great man once said to me, if you really want to insult someone, really sting them and rattle their bones, see them turn rabbid, burn them up inside, do one thing, tell them what they cannot bear to hear......the truth
The ever so powerful and almighty truth which many love to deny!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To me a mustang owner is likely to go to McDonald's, order a $1 hamburger and pay with a $100 note.. (even though they have a $5 note also in their wallet. They pay with the $100 bill always to look like they got the dough. A big shot.

They get $99 change... then find a dollar go change it all for another $100 bill and look like a big shot again next purchase.. repeat at Bunnings buying a $2 item with $100 note again

Or they wrap a $100 bill around a stack of $5 notes to look like they have a big stack of cash
I know plenty of people like this lol

The funniest is when they get a bottom of the range car and de-badge it to try to hide it's bottom of the range.

I'm the opposite, I de-badged my SS to hide it's an SS to embarrass more expensive, supposed sports and performance cars lol

Their reactions are hilarious.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm confused with my loyalty. All my life I've had Ford's. Currently own an xr6. But now they don't make them anymore, and I actually prefer camaros to mustangs. I feel like a traitor to myself lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm confused with my loyalty. All my life I've had Ford's. Currently own an xr6. But now they don't make them anymore, and I actually prefer camaros to mustangs. I feel like a traitor to myself lol.
Na, you're just smart ;)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Different price point. They are competitors ... Sort.of.

If you want to buy a mustang wait for the ex ford employee cars to come through, some have a few hundred km only for $20k under new price.

I almost bought a mustang with 31km on the clock, so basically brand new for $45,500 drive away with 5 yr warranty. Ex prize car that sat at airport for a year or so. But I didn't buy as I have a beef with Mustangs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Had a piece of shit mustang trying to race me from Smithfield to Oran Park today. I Had the kids and my wife's grandma in the car so obviously couldn't embarrass him. **** never gave up, even after I said you're not worth the petrol or 2 gear changes lol (which isn't even a over-exaggeration)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a piece of shit mustang trying to race me from Smithfield to Oran Park today. I Had the kids and my wife's grandma in the car so obviously couldn't embarrass him. **** never gave up, even after I said you're not worth the petrol or 2 gear changes lol (which isn't even a over-exaggeration)
I wonder if it was the same one I seen at Hoxton park yesterday?

Was it a black mustang?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
VE Clubsport still look better, the Aussie Lambo

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may or may not have been the same mustang but all the owners have the same head.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
2 door with white stripes? This guy was at the front of traffic thinking he was on the grid at eastern creek?
Bahahahahahaha that's the one!

He tried all the the way on Cowpasture Road and all down Camden Valley way the shit ****.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahahahahaha that's the one!

He tried all the the way on Cowpasture Road and all down Camden Valley way the shit ****.
What time was this roughly?
The one I seen was westbound on hoxton park road at the flowerdale road intersection, at around 2pm.

I wonder if it was the same one who tried racing you?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What time was this roughly?
The one I seen was westbound on hoxton park road at the flowerdale road intersection, at around 2pm.

I wonder if it was the same one who tried racing you?
About 1130-1200. Young poof wearing aviator sunnies?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
About 1130-1200. Young poof wearing aviator sunnies?
Might possibly of been the same kid?

I'm not too phased about guys who buy cars like this to impress women.
Its obvious they don't know how to any other way?

If anyone replies to this getting defensive.
Just know you're a dumb materialistic wog!
Lol.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a potential fight at the traffic lights get defused beautifully today. I saw two guys arguing out of their car, not sure why as I just pulled up.

Some guy from another car screams out "I have shoes made of you" like in the tab ad.

Both guys turn around and they start chuckling, as did a few people in their cars, they then shook hands and got back in their cars, on this occassion no mustang involved but one of them perhaps may have had one in his garage at home

Or maybe the guy screaming "I have shoes made of you" has a mustang.