What's with Klemmers' goose step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whats with this new thing klemmer has been doing mostly this season when he hit up the ball, he does like this goose step with slows his momentum down and then causes him to have to rely on his leg power to make a few extra metres once tackled.
I don't understand why he has this little flaw in his running game.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He's as one dimensional a forward you are ever going to get.

Slow play the balls. With his size he needs to learn how to manipulate being tackled so he can get a quick play the ball instead gets held up in the tackle while the opposition set their defensive line

No offload what so ever, so again they can just gang tackle him and slow down the play the ball.

Over rated

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He does it when he gets ragged up, every time h e gets sooky the stupid goose step comes out

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whats with this new thing klemmer has been doing mostly this season when he hit up the ball, he does like this goose step with slows his momentum down and then causes him to have to rely on his leg power to make a few extra metres once tackled.
I don't understand why he has this little flaw in his running game.
Early on in his career he was warned for lifting his knees when running into the defence, so he does that so he won't get suspended.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's been goose stepping for a while, as far back as last years origin as far as I recall.

The "electro dog" rooting when he gets tackled is hilarious. They focused on it in the Matty Johns show a week or two ago.. classic!

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When he ran to the line after the drop out and passed it at the last moment I knew that I was right about him being overrated and a massive pussy. So annoying

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer used to have a very nice offload but must have been told to put it away. I know it's Under 20's but he got 7 in this game and I can't remember the last time he got one away in NRL. He has had all his creativity taken away.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klemmer used to have a very nice offload but must have been told to put it away. I know it's Under 20's but he got 7 in this game and I can't remember the last time he got one away in NRL. He has had all his creativity taken away.

No doubt it was coached our of him. Seen him play for years before firstgrade and he always had one then. Guess Des considered it too much of a loose carry and just wanted him to be a battering ram.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Exhibit A .. On how des destroys any creativity

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Another Des casualty... no offloads and gets the ball walking then runs = easy pray for opposition and they can set their back line

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only gooses are the fans having a go at Klemmer
He is one dimensional and its pretty obvious. Slotting him in 13 was a poor decision by des. Should be in no.10 and learning how to hold up defenders like Steve Price would do.

He has the potential to be one of the best forwards in the game.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Great video. Exactly depicts what you said.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If any anything he usually accelerates after the goose steps so I don't have a problem with it, there was a stat that I saw end of last year that showed how many meters Lichaa was causing us because of his slow service, so we also have to take that into affect.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I dont care if he ballet dances when he has the ball, if he keeps making the metres he does.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
another talent getting killed by Des.

His job now is only to take the ball flat footed and run only to get mauled in defense and then take eternity to get up and play the ball.

Shadow of his former self.

Thank you i mean fuck you Des!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It's his way of giving a little in game tribute to Des.

Status
Not open for further replies.