What's up with Pay's Game Plan at Hooker?

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Two weeks in a row, Lichaa has started and then subbed off early (30 minutes this week, last week was even earlier) and then substituted for JMK. Lichaa subsequently doesn't make it back on the field.

What's going on here? Is this part of the game plan?

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two weeks in a row, Lichaa has started and then subbed off early (30 minutes this week, last week was even earlier) and then substituted for JMK. Lichaa subsequently doesn't make it back on the field.

What's going on here? Is this part of the game plan?
Game Plane? and don't get me started on should be given a go at hooker.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t mind it Lichaa takes the early hits and once the sting goes out JMK comes on and goes the distance. I prefer it to earlier in the year when Lichaa came for the last 20.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
... And on both occasions we've been much better once JMK has come on. Defensively we seem to be better as well.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're giving Pay far too much credit implying that there's a gameplan.

Lichaa should be dropped completely and JMK should play the full 80. The team looks better every time Lichaa comes off.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
From what I've seen jmk can't play 80 minutes without getting gassed.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Game plan... There is a game plan? Get mad boysss.. lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
don't waste 2 subs for lichaa, its not worth it

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m thinking he starts him for the early defensive work benches him for jmk keeps him to slot in incase an injury to the back row during the game

Durie1986

Banned
Reaction score
You're giving Pay far too much credit implying that there's a gameplan.

Lichaa should be dropped completely and JMK should play the full 80. The team looks better every time Lichaa comes off.

Seriously? We just had a great win and you have to try get some pathetic little troll of Pay in.

Pay will be our long term coach you people need to deal with that. He has the boys United and playing for one another. With the worst squad he is getting wins and improvement from them. Rated very highly by Bellamy as well. However old Bflopben would know better

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously? We just had a great win and you have to try get some pathetic little troll of Pay in.

Pay will be our long term coach you people need to deal with that. He has the boys United and playing for one another. With the worst squad he is getting wins and improvement from them. Rated very highly by Bellamy as well. However old Bflopben would know better
Good point I’m still not sold on pay but I admit I’m slightly thawing but in reality what’s turned things is the arrival of dwz

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We're multiskilled, able to celebrate a win but still see the bigger picture.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have the 16th best roster in the NRL

We are coming 15th. Wouldn’t you say the coach is exceeding expectations?
Tell that to the titans Board and St George supporters, one who has sacked their coach for a guy we supposedly approached to sound out about replacing Pay and another whose fans are screaming for change after a much shorter period of poor performances.

Not trying to get into a fight, we are also just stating our opinion.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont know about game plan, but this is exactly how i would of used the 2 knuckle heads all season. Play to there strenghs.
Taken him 20 rounds to get this right. Will never get the backrow and subs right while elliot is in the 17, probably have to wait 2 more seasons to get that right.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Need to make it easier for ourselves and make room on the bench for Ogden and Mariner.
Do we really need two hookers?