Whats the worst thing you have ever said on the kennel?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
add that to guessing on flannigan signing which you were again wrong
What did I say on the Flanagan signing? I was banned through that period and didn't comment except when I returned I said it was a bad signing, and then said we signed him at 400 before the medisa reported it

Last edited:

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I honestly wanna know what this means that I said

I once got a fuck me and I fuck you add. Was confused because I didn’t want to fuck the guy on the add.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I once or twice said Brodie Croft was going to be the bargain buy of the season and carry the Broncos into the play offs and that we should have been gunning for his services. LOLLL not long after that I think the **** was seen crying into his captain Alex Glenns chest like a soft cock after losing something like 8 games in a rown :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I once or twice said Brodie Croft was going to be the bargain buy of the season and carry the Broncos into the play offs and that we should have been gunning for his services. LOLLL not long after that I think the c*** was seen crying into his captain Alex Glenns chest like a soft cock after losing something like 8 games in a rown :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
he started off well but
i think he was a symptom of tha team.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he started off well but
i think he was a symptom of tha team.
Still, looking back WTF was i thinking. He has been playing like a midget lesbian since he put that Broncos jumper on.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Apart from bad Lafai mail I don't think I've said anything too crazy here

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m still relatively new so haven’t had many posts catch up to me yet. But the ‘who do we want to win the GF’ thread, I wrote (then deleted out of fear haha) that I would support the Roosters 3Peat, ONLY because I thought J Morris deserves a premiership and I respect him as a former Bulldogs player haha. Please forgive me Kennel followers.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I mentioned something on Dean Pay being a good appointment post Hasler...epic fail, he looked lost, his team selections/rotations were diabolical.