What's the point of this shit??

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lately, I've been seeing email signatures with the following sign-off from people...

Kate Johnson | She/Her
John Smith | He/Him

Ummm... yes, that's what I would normally refer to them by in 3rd person... so why does it need clarification in an email signature?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lately, I've been seeing email signatures with the following sign-off from people...

Kate Johnson | She/Her
John Smith | He/Him

Ummm... yes, that's what I would normally refer to them by in 3rd person... so why does it need clarification in an email signature?
go post it on linkedin
no one cares mate

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh. Not my thing and I wouldn't bother doing it myself, but if people want to confirm their pronouns, go for it.

Also, is it really a big thing? I send and receive dozens of emails every day with people from all walks of life and have never seen it in an email sig.

Last edited:

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Kate Johnson | She/Her
John Smith | He/Him

It's a fad amongst the woke tossers of the world. Pronouns declared on social media are usually a good red flag warning that you are dealing with an imbecile.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I put them on my Linkedin profile because I am proud of my pronouns. And by that I mean that I use them to manipulate people. If I reply to someone's post on Linkedin and I have pronouns on my profile, then they get this thing in the back of their head saying, "if I don't reply people may think I'm a bigot"

Manipulating PC culture is fun and useful.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I get coffee in places and they ask for a name I go under argett ,then you get comments that's an interesting name ect and they ask for a meaning
Then you tells them argett fucked, most times they laugh most .......

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want you bigots to address me as your royal highness/boss of all bosses.

If You don't you're intolerant.
Woah... Intolerant?

That's kind of offensive to people who identify as gluten intolerant.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't figured out a suitable pronoun yet, "it" is just too generic.
I had a friend on Facebook who I met maybe 3 times in real life. She identified as gender non-binary. Which is fair enough. Call yourself whatever you want.

But after meeting her once I realised that it was entirely about attention. She treated everyone like crap and if anyone spoke back to her, she pulled out the gender non-binary thing and acted like she had been fully disrespected.

She posted on Facebook some stupid meme about if a man calls his girlfriend crazy, it means that he's not willing to deal with who she is and how he's obviously not strong enough or something like that.

Me being the smartarse I am had to reply, "or... Maybe she's just crazy"

Anyway. After that I went back to work, flat out, didn't look at Facebook for a few hours. When I got back to it I had 100 replies and her and her friends spamming me calling me a bigoted arsehole who deserves to die and other random shit. I responded, "alright, calm down ladies"

She exploded. "HOW DARE YOU MISGENDER ME!"

She tagged all her friends demanding that they back her up. And they did. I received masses of replies and about 30 death threats via messenger. I made sure I replied to each with smartarse comments before I blocked them.

Eventually we had a group meet up and she was there. Walked straight up to her and said, "hey love, how's it going?"

And she left.

I often feel bad when I'm an arsehole to people. But pissing her off made me feel good.