What's the buzz dogs after sharks gf winner

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
To put it in perspective the next snippet in his column is a “Spotted - Euan Aitken demolishing a quarter pounder at maccas half hour after his side lost to Canberra “.

I shit you not .
That's some hard hitting, quality journalism.. my mail is it wasn't even a quarter pounder.. Rothfield you alcoholic fck!!! It was a fillet o fish for fck sake!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You can credit their whole team that year with barba ennis maloney Graham Fifita Val Holmes lol nothing to do with Townsend lol
That may be correct ... But being real our goal isn't to win the comp, ours should be just to make the fucking 8 for once and see how we go. Townsend can help with that in the short term. Could even give Biondi Odo or another young 7 like Wakeham enough time to develop in reserve grade

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How does he get it, you'd have to sign Townsend for 2 or 3 seasons to bring him across.

Townsend is shite and that is a long time to be stuck with a dud halfback.
I know we've been stuck for Lewis for about the same time lol. Townsend is far better than anything we have that can play 7 or anything on the market ... Your only options of 7s that would break contract are Townsend, Hunt, Norman

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How does he get it, you'd have to sign Townsend for 2 or 3 seasons to bring him across.

Townsend is shite and that is a long time to be stuck with a dud halfback.
Townsend is also on a decent amount on coin. Honestly I don't think people actually watch him play, he legit does fuck all. SJ pretty much does everything better than him yet most on here wouldn't touch him.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Townsend isn’t going to make one bit of difference.
Townsend stats Last 6 seasons
2020 9 Try assists
2019 13 try assists
2018 14 try assists
2017 8 try assists
2016 13 try assists
2015 9 try assists

Lewis stats
2020 7 try assists
2019 5 try assists
2018 5 try assists

i thinks it Is a difference lol
townsend even has better stats than green

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Townsend is also on a decent amount on coin. Honestly I don't think people actually watch him play, he legit does fuck all. SJ pretty much does everything better than him yet most on here wouldn't touch him.
Alternative is Lewis in the halves. You must accept Chad.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
That's actually a good backline which can challenge anybody

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The reality is we're going to have to develop players.

We can't sign a bunch of mercenaries up on big money it doesn't work just ask the Newcastle Knights.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rather stick with avo/green under some proper coaching and see how that goes next year rather then buy someone just for the fuck of it and nab someone better in the long run