What's the buzz dogs after sharks gf winner

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t agree at all mate he’s garbage. If this happens Sharks fans will be doing handstands for good reason.
Wouldnt be surprised if Buzz is doing a favour for his beloved..

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis signature move” throw a cut out pass that kills some poor cahunt in row 13 of the grandstand “
I’ll take chad
We are a fucken basket case but our fans don’t want to take on a premiership half for at least a couple seasons lol, let’s just get the spoon again next season with Lewis just because they want to wait for burton lol.... heres a thought if we can’t get burton next year, we can just get him into the 6 jersey for 2022

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“SHOOSH

We’re hearing there may be interest at Canterbury for suspended Cronulla Sharks halfback Chad Townsend. Townsend won a premiership in 2016 but hasn’t set the world on fire since.”
Oh please no

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only realistic scenario is if Floporan comes to his senses and signs a 1 year deal with us.

That will give us cover in the halves so we don't have to witness Lewis stinking up the attack.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All this shit with us being linked to every cahunt with a pulse is just an indication that we are no chance at getting Burton hopefully Tbaz puts some time into avo and wakeham and starts bringing BBO through next year he is the answer to our halves problem with avo at 6 with some more time in first grade.
Avo at 6 and BBO at 7 is a long term halves partnership that will get us to a GF with a half decent forward pack

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t believe some people who see our situation, can even question signing a premiership winning half given the situation we are in
You can credit their whole team that year with barba ennis maloney Graham Fifita Val Holmes lol nothing to do with Townsend lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope not. He probably won’t take a 1 year contract which means we would have to hang onto him for a few years... rather play Green / Avo 2021 then Burton Avo. 2022.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope not. He probably won’t take a 1 year contract which means we would have to hang onto him for a few years... rather play Green / Avo 2021 then Burton Avo. 2022.
By the end of 2021 green and Lewis will be gone