whats the best mobile network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anything but Orange! CDMA is absolute rubbish (unless you live in some redneck backwater) and is still not MMS capable.

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
i am on a telstra half priced mobile business plan.... an hour phone call to anyone will cost me about $10.... sms are standard... but i text alot and also make quite a few calls and prolly only spend about $120 at most amonth..

and also thats with a $70 minimum for the phone thingy...

everyone says telstra is **** but i been with them for 3 years.. wont change back to anyone else!
yeh ive been on telstra since forever, and got a business plan as well.... I ring and msg heaps of people but my bill isnt even that high... and i love how if you go overseas you dont have to make any other arrangements for your phone because you can get a signal in nearly every country.. and they send welcome messsages when you enter the country :D

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
*Brent* said:
Anything but Orange! CDMA is absolute rubbish (unless you live in some redneck backwater) and is still not MMS capable.

The people that bring u orange are the same people that bring you 3 !!! They are the ****test .

M

Makavelli

Grahams Guinea Pig said:
If i could use a phone, i would select Vodafone.
Sam Grahams dog told me you were behind the prank calling??
it was ozzy ozman i promise.

u can even ask his partner in crime mrb. lol

T

TdoggBulldog

i have virgin mobile... i text my mum,sister,and all my friends for 5c yay!

M

Makavelli

u can text me for 25 cents.

IMO u get better value out of that.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
vodafone $79 cap is cool...

$500 worth of free credit

M

Makavelli

The Game said:
vodafone $79 cap is cool...

$500 worth of free credit
Yeh but the $149 cap is even better i just got it this month and it goes off $1200 worth of fone calls.

daisy boo

bloo & wyte.
Reaction score
im with telstra. its plan and i hav to pay 75 a month and i get like 1 free txt. and they charge u if people leave u a message in ur voicemail then they charge u again so u can hear it!

Status
Not open for further replies.