whats the best mobile network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

::JuSt-BLaZe::

`ashley.
Reaction score
im gonna buy a new phone soon but i really dont know which network 2 go with...im with optus now, but its so ****.....the min recharge is like $30....

what are the good networks?

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dunno...i'm on a plan sorry. but i have a CDMA. stupid thing.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
3 is really bad at everything !

Greek Dog

Hijack your sh!t
Reaction score
optus corporate plasn do me fine
no flagfall, no minimum spend, and callrates as cheap as buggery with yes time and yes weekend

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm with Optus now, $79 Cap Rocks!!
MB

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Vodaphone and Optus Caps are good if you have a phone or buy your phones outright but with Telstra still have subsidised plans with free phones on certain plans on 24month contract......its all personal preference really.

Telstra is probably the biggest and the best network but Vodaphone and OPtus aint to far ebhind these day with service

A

atomic_crimson

i am on a telstra half priced mobile business plan.... an hour phone call to anyone will cost me about $10.... sms are standard... but i text alot and also make quite a few calls and prolly only spend about $120 at most amonth..

and also thats with a $70 minimum for the phone thingy...

everyone says telstra is **** but i been with them for 3 years.. wont change back to anyone else!

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been with Telstra since the analog days and havent had any problems with Drop outs that a lot of other people complain about......it is a little more expensive but when u have the right options like Atomic Crimson has then it does benefit you.

You should go on the new capped plans AC, go on the $69 + $10 plan, so its the $79 cap which includes SMS, MMS, GPRS the $69 doesnt..

M

Makavelli

Get the vodafone $79 cap.

Ive been on it for a couple of months now and its been awesome but im probably gonna upgrade my plan next month to the $149 cap since i seem to be going over the cap alot lately.

but as i said go with vodafone.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BD05 is right, his cap is the best, the call rate is 30c for 30 seconds, the Telstra cap is 48c for 30 Seconds!

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its personal preferance really, all Carriers have the Capped plans now, but not all still offer phones on some plans....you just have to look in to it and see which one best suites you.

M

Makavelli

Yeah and as i said iver been with vodafone for about 6 years now and have never had a problem so u shouldnt worry about the service.

but do what i do buy urself a prepaid optus sim card and carry that around also it comes in handy with the free time and ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.