What's the answer to fixing our problems ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Go for a holiday to the pacific nations and come home with 2 props (i would start with Fiji)

Bring in Alfie Langer to run the bottles out
Nasheed here,
I keep pointing out that this will absolutely not work

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I got some i-side oil from another thread that we got astute up and commer who should be a viable option in 3 years time.

Apparently he's 5 foot 2, and about 60kgs, loves the meth pipe and likes to pretend he's a lawyer when getting his mates of drug charges.

He has a few profiles on here but I don't want to name him as I don't want to betray his confidence.

DM me for details.
i think this is in reference to me!!
the last line isnt true tho

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Better coaching. Better core group of players.
I always liked Kimmorley as our halves coach. He always played direct and into the line and that's what's needed in today's game. He could teach Flanagan a few things.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need a spine transplant and a couple of big V8's in the front row.

We are nearly there...
To keep my own happiness levels up, I’m going to take the ‘we are nearly there’ line as a subtle hint that we are close to a few quality signings in these areas.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1/2 DWZ
5 JAC
7 BURTON

Everything else should be sold

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1) Brandon Smith (give them Elliot as their swap)
2) Jaydn Su’a (or) Toby Rudolf
3) Bunty Afoa
4) Isaac Liu
5) Connor Watson
I think B Smith for Elliot works for both teams..
JT
Toby Rudolph
Bunty Afoa
Dufty

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
greater investment in junior scouting, recruitment and development with better coaches for the lower grades

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
from the outside looking in, the 'Dogs seem to be behind a number of clubs when it comes to business involvement, sponsorships, TPAs, memberships etc.

if that is the case, that needs fixing

Malla

Reaction score
The answer is patience.

Judging but some of Baz's press conferences, I don't think he realized how bad shape the Bulldogs roster was in from first grade down to juniors. It's not even a case where we are top heavy.. we are literally shit from top to bottom. We don't have depth to back up a shit first grade team. We are horrible.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i'd start with a proper hooker, there's so many times over the years, where they're going for a backline move and the pass from dummy half is either slow, or behind the player and just fucks up the timing

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a better plan and solution than everyone losing thier shit and crying for Pay.
Pay isn't the answer either. If he were still coach we wouldn't be going any better I believe. We need a Bellamy or Bennett type coach AND a heap of changes to the roster

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wake up people. The problem is not the coach, its the bloody roster.
We need someone who can really play. Can carry out a game plan for a start.
Not one other team is concerned when they play us. We are the easy beats of the competition.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Get better TPA’s Money is the answer.. Cash get more cash.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on.
Forwards who can play would be a start.
Even ones that can run onto the ball and pass it to another thats not flat footed or flat brained would help a bit. Terry Lamb was all so long ago but he new how to back up the ball runner. But I guess you need to be fit to do that.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Every week some player is a hero next week he’s a villain in this team.

Parra beat us 32-12….2nd place playing last place …nothing shocking about that score in any code.
Last week we were terrible and went down by 20 but….
South’s just got thumped 50-0
Cronulla 48-0
Raiders have lost 5 on the trot.
The games transitioning for everyone…even the strong clubs. It’s no wonder we’re coming last …we just need to end the back of the year with some gutsy wins … sign the three key positions we know we need …Find some positives.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just need to be patient and focus on the juniors and recruit players that will develop into good players. No need to continue to spend overs just so we can have a short term success. Believe in the process. We signings like what parra did with the forward from warriors that'd be good.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You may be onto something.
And get them to play in the A grade comp for a while. They may not get beat by so many......might even win a game...........Nah too much to hope for....

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay isn't the answer either. If he were still coach we wouldn't be going any better I believe. We need a Bellamy or Bennett type coach AND a heap of changes to the roster
I agree mate unfortunately the changes dont just happen over night. As rhe dumbasses crying about bringing Pay back seem to think.
If we still had Pay. We would not have recruited JAC,Burton or Naden.
We would still be in the same shit as we are now ,next year.we will not be getting Bennet and we sure as hell will not be getting Bellamy
At least Barret has the vision to look to the future. The least the fans can do is give him a chance. if hit vision fails sure. Then jump up and down.
Untill the patience is needed