Opinion What's going on at Canterbury

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's called "rebuilding" and this often takes a lot of time, it's not "miracle-working" that can be done overnight.
This is a concept beyond most of the no-performing, no-nothing experts and team death riders on this forum.

A desperate to win team often makes desperate decisions on the field when they don't need to and this often leads to avoidable and often silly mistakes, however, I will give Baz a couple more games before even I start calling for his head as we do have the talent to be doing better.
This is definitely not rebuilding

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bring in a top coach and 95% of our worries dissapear.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why is everyone up kn arms we all expected to be 1or 2 from 8 games this year considering the draw we had and Barretts woeful coaching

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why is everyone up kn arms we all expected to be 1or 2 from 8 games this year considering the draw we had and Barretts woeful coaching
If we were 2-6 but our combinations were improving every week most people would accept it but we will be 1-7 and we still won’t even know what our spine is going to look like for the rest of the year.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sick of players moving backwards in defence. Reverted to this last week and got walloped as a result. Basic physics.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are a bottom 4 team no question about it and our supporters patience is wearing thin its been the longest rebuild i have experienced as a doggy supporter

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I am sick of players moving backwards in defence. Reverted to this last week and got walloped as a result. Basic physics.
We should be employing up in defence and have the inside defenders sliding across incase but its too much effort for our plodders

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've said it way back last year. Baz is an assistant only. He's got to go.