What would you do???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a friend whose boyfriend goes out of his way doing "nice things" for another girl..they now chat on facebook and msn...is he just being nice and nothing more..or is he slowly trying to win over this new girl...

Her bf and this new girl have a lot more things in common..

Should my friend be worried??? What would you do??? Ignore what her gut instincts are telling her or let him go and move on??

-THE END-

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'd say ozman gtfo

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
What's that smell ?

Oh never mind - It's dirty laundry !

S

Squiz Ninja

lol @ "my friend".

Your boyfriend wants to poke her 6 ways from Sunday...

Ditch him :grinning:

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
ditch him
it sounds like his more into this other girl and if he gets the chance will ditch his gf for her
ever girl is too good for that

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I think she should go with the gut instinct.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
tally booster

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I'd do a poop. I can't think clearly without doing one.

M

MikeyP..

Maybe your friends boyfriend is being genuinely nice. Like, people thought i did nice things for girls, because they thought i had the fuzzy's for them. But nar, i was just being a good friend. Maybe youre friend is being a bit too paranoid.

Or maybe im just wrong. i dunno...

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
lol if the boyfriend is doing these things its because if he were single he would want to put his penis inside her but because he has a gf he does the 'innocent' act of showering her with attention to feed his own ego instead. Its his way of cheating without doing anything wrong. Trust your gut feeling, trust me on this one! Been there done that.

He is only with her because he is comfortable. Eventually he will end up getting sick of the gf and then dump her for this other bird instead. He is an emotional cheat and a scumbag. Tel your friend to F*ck him off now so he doesnt end up breaking her heart. he will always be the same. You cant change scum like that.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
tbh i reading into it too much. I'm genuinely nice to all girls whether im going out or not. It's called respecting the other sex, something you learn heaps of when your dad works night shift and you are regularly around a mother and sisters

people on here shouldnt judge the bloke when they obviously don't know him, pretty sure you would all get cut if some1 judged you here without knowing you

Gen just tell your friend to keep her eyes open, but not to judge until she actually has proof that he could be doing the dirty behind her back

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what I would do, so not the best advice lol:

I wouldn't flick him off quick. I'd narrow my eyes and lower my ear to the ground and just watch him for a while.
I wouldn't turn psycho either throwing accusations, maybe a polite conversation- his reaction often will reveal guilt!
This also allows for you to prepare for the relationship to end and prepare for the hurt, figure out what you're going to say etc...OR maintain the partnership if it is nothing other than her paranoia.

But at the end of the day, if a girl is having to doubt her man and stress over him that much, maybe it isn't the best relationship to stay in and bother with.

Fact of the matter is, if he truly loved her and is faithful, he would put her feelings before some other tarts....even if it is a stupid request, he should do it for her and cease sneaky conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.