What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
I know that a fair few people have a specific player who is their favourite.. or a few players.. what would you do if ur fav player/players left the club and went to another one? would you continue your support for the bulldogs/the team you follow or would you follow your favourite players?

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
Id stay with the club.. been a supporter since i was born pretty much. Id probably lose alot of respect for my favourite player, but this would depend on what the circumstances of their departure from the bulldogs is.

L

Lobo

I'd always be a bulldogs supporter and nothing would change it.

C

~CrY~

yeah you cant keep changing teams after teams. when will it end

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
players come and players go,
if you support another club because your player leave,
you were never a dogs fan,
and you may as well leave now,
cauze they wont be there forever

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
price is my all time favourite player, i still respect him alot, but my heart will always be with the bulldogs! :D
ive got a bulldogs tattoo so im basically branded for like hehehehe

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
If Lockyer left the Broncos, I would still support the Broncos. I'd still like Lockyer, but no enough to change supporting teams, i love the broncos too much :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
id always support the Bulldogs.....
if a few players leave ill be crushed a little bit at first but ill get over it!!!
im not a plastic NRL supporter that follows a few players...
and if the Bulldogs ever got kicked out like Souths did id stop supporting rugby league altogether

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
if my case ild always supporter roosters but ild keep an eye out for how ex roosters players were going

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
I support the club and that will never change. That's why I don't care if someone leaves, there will always be someone else to take their place and I have confidence in The Dogs coaching staff that they can turn them into great players (especially if they come from Parra :D )

spannaforce

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
club first, players come and go, and we always seem to discover the good ones

B

Bwaif

I'd be upset about it, get over it and get back to supporting my team

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Id stay with the club. Ive been a supporter since I was born and Im not gonna change now :grinning:
My faves are El Masri, and hes not leaving :grinning: and SBW and Mason, so Im really hoping neither of those leave. If they did, I would still support them, but Id support the Doggies over them.

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
i would stick with the blue and white of the doggies, twas a doggies supporter before SBW and still will be after SBW ;)

Blue Beard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Players come and go, it is the Club I support, always have, always will.

Whoever runs out in that Bulldogs Strip on game day is awesome in my book.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming and going...

As a kid i loved Paul Langmack's style and when he left i was a tad upset but he is just one of many players that have worn the Blue and White over the years that I have admired.

I loved Pricey doing the rounds but i'd never leave my dogs to follow Price.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
I would be upset but there is no way I will change teams. I've been a doggies supporter the second I was born and I will never change. I love the doggies just because my favourite player left I would eventually get over it but I'm a doggies supporter, I have blue and white blood. I'm never gonna change.

Status
Not open for further replies.