What would you do if bulldogs go undefeated?

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're not alone my friend
even if they won 3 more in a row I am sure we would buy a 20 metre banner and hold it in the crowd with " I like Matt Duftys penis " written on it!.

It is great to see such a huge buzz here after back to back wins, we are turning the corner. Lets hope we win a few more

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That would mean winning the premiership.

I'll buy everyone in the Kennel a round of their favorite drinks to start then streak naked throughout Belmore

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With maybe a little of the 1995 magic thrown in... I still remember being at that last Belmore match against the Cowboys
I was there too mate - great memories. Made the big trip thinking it was Baa's last game at Belmore with no thought of a possible GF at that stage. But for that game and then the whole finals series we were unstoppable.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would go streaking up to the quads and past the gymnasium. Only if everyone and frank the tank joins me! Fat one they keep winning. Would be great though..
Let’s bring a bit of fun to the kennel, without getting carried away obviously.. what would you do honestly if we went undefeated till the end of the season?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s bring a bit of fun to the kennel, without getting carried away obviously.. what would you do honestly if we went undefeated till the end of the season?
I'll get a blue and white Mohawk, come down from the Gold Coast to the semi final we're in, and sport it proudly