What would you do if bulldogs go undefeated?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
pic of the beard
I would know that my transplanted heart finally blew up and I was in heaven lol

All jokes aside, I'd shave my beard that I haven't shaved since my transplant, make a go fund me page and donate the money to St Vincent's.

PS my beard is like my third child and I don't mess with it.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let’s bring a bit of fun to the kennel, without getting carried away obviously.. what would you do honestly if we went undefeated till the end of the season?
I would fly to Hollywood and allow Amber Heard to beat me, sh1t on me, drug me… do what ever she wants to me

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I'd think it's 1998 again. Or even 1995. Both had poor starts to the season and we came back at the end of the season.

Neither team went undefeated at the end of season but won the games they needed to. This team is more 1998 than 1995

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We go undefeated for the remainder of the season = Premiership! If that happens I’d definitely do something really stupid and book first class flights to Las Vegas, do my ar$e on the roulette, take in the sights and drink a sh!t load, find Mike Tyson and challenge him to a fight, wake up from a coma and take him out for a nice seafood buffet dinner.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would fly to Hollywood and allow Amber Heard to beat me, sh1t on me, drug me… do what ever she wants to me
If this is as option, I won't even wait for us to go undefeated.