What up doggie Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey people

My name is Jake and im currrently living in Edinburgh, Scotland. Just signed up. Bloody great website. Wish i found this out a while ago. Unreal job. Having a strange season so far but anxious to find out what Braith is going to do. Glad he didnt go to Rugby but hope he resigns for us very soon. Watching the bunnies game on skysports over here live at 10.30am and am pumped up for that one. Only seen two games over here (tigers and the storm games).

*Doggiez Angel*

Sponsored by Playboy
Reaction score
hey Jake and welcome to the kennel, hope ya like it around here dude :p

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its bloody great mate. Geez we have a lot of fans. I was over here for the GF at an aussie pub and there were ****loads of us. Im thinking about getting the logo tattooed onto my back. I always said i would do it when we won our next premiership....

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
hey jake,,welcome to a kennel far far away,
least with all the water seperating us we still share the same great tastes...

hope to see more from you and enjoy your stay here

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome Jake the muss.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Welcome Jake. Have fun. It's good to see there a doggies fans from all over the world. lol

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the messages. Im actually from mighty Dubbo. Been overseas for a bit over 2 years now. Home next xmas and looking forward to a bit of sun. Went to watch the game on skysports and they showed the Dragons game instead. Bloody idiots. Shattered with a draw to be honest. Great comeback though and bloody disappointed about Sonny. We have had no luck with injuries at all this year. Lets hope we bounce back with a win after the bye...

H

Hazmak

"Ol Dirty ain't here, but he sends his regards Deh Deh Deh"

Status
Not open for further replies.