What TV you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have a 50" in the bedroom. It's a TEAC, had it for 5 years now. Still going strong.
A 50" in the bedroom? If it's any bigger than 6 inches I'll eat my Kennel hat! Lol!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A 50" in the bedroom? If it's any bigger than 6 inches I'll eat my Kennel hat! Lol!
Bahahahahahaha I'm a grower, not a shower. 50" in the bedroom, 6" out of the bedroom.

Why do you think I needed a new engine? Lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You dense **** most tv is not in 4k , a small % of movies are 4k and tell me how many console games are in 4k ?
Thats where your wrong. A proper 4k tv upscales the signal. Even non hd foxtel looks better on a 4k tv than a hd tv. 100%

From your comments it sounds like you never seen a decent tv. Buy kogan if you think you cant see any better

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats where your wrong. A proper 4k tv upscales the signal. Even non hd foxtel looks better on a 4k tv than a hd tv. 100%

From your comments it sounds like you never seen a decent tv. Buy kogan if you think you cant see any better
Lol unless you got two tvs together you're youll notice fuck all . But tell what sound are you running from your superior tv

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahahahahaha I'm a grower, not a shower. 50" in the bedroom, 6" out of the bedroom.

Why do you think I needed a new engine? Lol
Lol!!!! If that's the case ..me think the champion whose heart you have may have a bit of Cook Island in him..check out their fertility God! Lol!

IMG_0834.JPG

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a new TV actually...

Completely unrelated, to the 65' owners, where do you live? I'll need complete address... For ahh... Research purposes.. M

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Completely unrelated, to the 65' owners, where do you live? I'll need complete address... For ahh... Research purposes.. M
Phew, lucky mines only 60 inch lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol unless you got two tvs together you're youll notice fuck all . But tell what sound are you running from your superior tv
You will notice easy.

Who are you trying to trick? You will be watching the tv, dont you want quality?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You will notice easy.

Who are you trying to trick? You will be watching the tv, dont you want quality?
Lol you dont know shit lol time and time again i asked you... you claim you need quality but won't answer what audio you got? you are full of shit .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You will notice easy.

I can see you have no fucking idea about quality since your threads are the lowest of quality.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Sorry. I only have a 70 inch tv. I can't help you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

"upscale" doesn't actually increase the quality. It fits the source resolution to the resolution of the TV. If you sat a 1080p TV next to a 4k TV with 1080p upscale to 4k, I guarantee you that you couldn't tell the difference.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
"upscale" doesn't actually increase the quality. It fits the source resolution to the resolution of the TV. If you sat a 1080p TV next to a 4k TV with 1080p upscale to 4k, I guarantee you that you couldn't tell the difference.
What do you know bro? Are you even a home owner?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And what sound you running?
I'm pretty sure I pointed this out before, but I have a $1.5k Yamaha amp that 8 picked up off Gumtree for $300 (the seller just divorced his wife and was in a good mood). I have Javo series 8 surround sound speakers hooked up to it. They're about $4.5k brand new. Got them for $250 from vinnies. My other TV has a decent amp with $800 B&W speakers hooked up ($15 from Vinnies) and my computer has a decent amp with $600 Polk Audio speakers hooked up (found them on the side of the road)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get to enjoy this fun all the time. When people ask me for a CCTV system with 4k screen and 1080p cameras. I explain to them that they're better off doing it the other way round due to the loss of quality when enlarging and the reponse I get is "can't we just upscale"

It surprises me that people don't realise how upscaling actually works when it's pretty bloody obvious.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get to enjoy this fun all the time. When people ask me for a CCTV system with 4k screen and 1080p cameras. I explain to them that they're better off doing it the other way round due to the loss of quality when enlarging and the reponse I get is "can't we just upscale"

It surprises me that people don't realise how upscaling actually works when it's pretty bloody obvious.
Buttttttt Buttttttt the man at the shop told him its better

Status
Not open for further replies.