What Soccer Game To Get???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the World Cup kicking off and getting caught up in all the hype,i have now found myself wanting to play some soccer on the xbox 360.now seeing as i don't have a soccer game for my xbox 360 i was wondering what one to get??

i know there is the FIFA series and the PES(pro evolution soccer) series aswell but i'm unsure as to which one is better of the two.

if anyone could give me some help with whats good and bad and what i should get would be great :grinning:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
so by far FIFA 10 is the way to go...sweet.does FIFA have full licensed teams and also have the Netherlands national side??(i know that there has been trouble in the past with getting the offical Dutch side in fifa games,i only ask because i am half dutch).
What are some of stand out things to do with FIFA 10???

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have FIFA 10, Pro Evolution 10 and FIFA WC.

Pro Evolution 10- has many international teams that FIFA 10 doesnt, only has 5 club leagues from around the world (EPL, Ligue 1, Serie A, Eredivisie and the Primera División), all of the sides in Ligue 1, Serie A and Eredivisie are licenced, Liverpool and Man U are the only EPL sides that are licenced and Barca and Real Madrid are the only Primera División sides that are licenced. It also has the Europa League and UEFA Champions League.

FIFA 10- Every team is licenced, has be a pro mode, has 30 club leagues from around the world including the lower european leagues, MLS, A-League, SPL and K-League, has more achievements/challenges and has a better manager mode than pro evolution.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so by far FIFA 10 is the way to go...sweet.does FIFA have full licensed teams and also have the Netherlands national side??(i know that there has been trouble in the past with getting the offical Dutch side in fifa games,i only ask because i am half dutch).
What are some of stand out things to do with FIFA 10???
FIFA 10 is definitely the way to go mate. And yes the Dutch side is in there but it is unlicensed and therefore you have to select the side yourself as the generic squad is filled with made up players due to lack of licensing.

Effectively all the teams are licensed barring a few in the Serie A & B and a couple of other leagues, but they have th correct players and rosters. Just different but very similar kits. Not that many really notice, the likes of Palermo, Napoli & possibly another few I can't recall at the moment.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
cheers for the info Munnuz, sure does help.really apart from more international teams in PES,FIFA has it all over the other.I think i'll be picking up a copy of FIFA 10 tomorrow by the looks of it.i like the fact that it has more licenced sides so more REAL name players will be in it.seems to be more with FIFA which could only be good :thumb:

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Got FIFA 10... havent played in since xmas..

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cheers for the info Munnuz, sure does help.really apart from more international teams in PES,FIFA has it all over the other.I think i'll be picking up a copy of FIFA 10 tomorrow by the looks of it.i like the fact that it has more licenced sides so more REAL name players will be in it.seems to be more with FIFA which could only be good :thumb:
Yeh no worries, I would recommend FIFA aswell, I really only got Pro Evolution for the Champions League, also check out the FIFA WC if you get a chance, it is awsome, 199 nations on it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips fellow kennelers,i picked up a copy of FIFA 10 from work today.hopefully might get some game time in tonight and see how it all goes.once i get the hang of it i'll have to set the challenge for some online games against some of you's.
Might pick up the FIFA 2010 World Cup Edition too when we get the next order in.
Viva La Netherlands!!!!!

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FIFA 2010 - awesome game. I got my moneys value out of this after Day 1.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no comparison between FIFA10 and PES.

FIFA 10 BURIES PES in almost every aspect.

The world cup game is alright. Has a SHTLOAD of international teams. 199 to be exact. Name the country and it's a high possibility they're in it.

S

Squiz Ninja

lol @ MatstaDogg considering PES.

Mention PES again and you know what the colour will be.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's ok i got fifa 10 so stick ya card back in ya pocket ;)

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no comparison between FIFA10 and PES.

FIFA 10 BURIES PES in almost every aspect.

The world cup game is alright. Has a SHTLOAD of international teams. 199 to be exact. Name the country and it's a high possibility they're in it.
is the country Chad in this game?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't like Fifa10.

Status
Not open for further replies.