What players should we dump at the end of the 2019 season

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really hope Lichaa has a great season in 2019... sure he hasn't produced but we can't deny that he tries... always solid in defence... on his very best day he can put in a solid all round performance... I know it's unlikely, but hopefully 2019 is his year

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lechit.

Everyone else deserves a chance, this untalented mutt has had too many already.

He can boot...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
(Sarcasm on) How to motivate a team, tell them that they are all gone at the end of the season (sarcasm off).

Go Dogs
I wish the players only got paid for wins, then you will see their true potential.

Boys these days play for the easy life and money.

The men in the good old days played for pride.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lechit.

Everyone else deserves a chance, this untalented mutt has had too many already.

He can boot...
yeah but whether we agree with it or not, he is our hooker for 2019 so might as well be optimistic

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey, I wish he pulls his finger out. Don't wish him bad, just wish he was a lot better.

Yeah I know... if any year he will be effective it is 2019.. Desball is gone, the club is moving on from the drama, and he's had plenty of time to work with the new coaching staff.... It's 2019, or park football lol

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wish lichaa can play like he did the last 6 games of 2018 and last 3 games in 2017.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa, Brown, Fualalo, Tualau, Foran, Olive, Montoya. Its a pity in a way because I look at the size of tualau & Fualalo and I think "what fucking pussies". They could seriously damage someone if they had the instincts & aggression of a natural rugby league player but they are the robots Des built and they aren't changing their ways despite the fact that they have 30 plus games in 1st grade each.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I know this is an unpopular opinion but I’d like to see Nu Brown given more of a go in 2019...

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll ask this to everyone. Over the past 3 years name at least five of the biggest ego's in the team/club. Are they still with us? I'll guarantee most that you name are not and that is a great start for a new team to do well because the coach will be able to coach his style with fresh minds no longer a part of the old system

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll ask this to everyone. Over the past 3 years name at least five of the biggest ego's in the team/club. Are they still with us? I'll guarantee most that you name are not and that is a great start for a new team to do well because the coach will be able to coach his style with fresh minds no longer a part of the old system
I like the idea of a fresh squad and minimal 2012/14 scars... sorta like Freddy and his Origin approach.. minimal scars.. the young guys bring much needed enthusiasm as the last couple of years of Des we were just going through the motions essentially

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forget about dumping our players, lets all eat a shitload of curry and take a dump on people like Politis & Danny Weidler..

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I know! The ones that don’t perform? Did I get the answer right?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the rate we are going probably everyone, including coach

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Liddle still not out of the mix for 2019. Fit, strong, eager his is the organiser we need. Tigers cant match the cash and havent tabled a counter offer.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Off contract 2019 are: Brown, Cerruto, Fualalo, Lichaa, Martin, Nelson, Okunbor, Olive & Tualau.

Not a lot of big names is there? Only Martin would be a cert for mine off that list.