What other things can we do to fix the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the interesting thing is we are the club that makes things happen in the NRL, for example because we went crazy at the referee now there is going to be a new hardline stance against that behavior

also when we used the barba out the back behind the interfering decoy they brought in a new rule in 2013 that the decoy cant make any contact with the line, in 2002 we got caught for breaching the cap and were not treated like canberra of the early 90's, i think we were the first to get punished for that

in 1985 we used the move of bombing ingoal and so they changed the rule to make it a 20m tap if it is caught, i even think this new interchange system is because we have too big a forward pack lol and even the shoulder charge ban could be because of frank pritchards shot in 2012 (but this one needs confirmation because i cant remember it clearly)

also when parramatta didnt do the 40/20 quick tap correctly against us and it cost them the game, immediately that rule was overturned

so is there anything that you dont like in the game that we could do and so the nrl will make a new rule/stance on it, maybe something that benefits south sydney or another of our rivals?, email it to des or suggest them here

how about after we score a try we act like a stupid animal and crawl on the ground so the NRL then bans post try celebrations?:(

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What about hiring an assassin to wipe out anyone involved with the National Rabbitohs League?

I know a few...

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
the interesting thing is we are the club that makes things happen in the NRL, for example because we went crazy at the referee now there is going to be a new hardline stance against that behavior

also when we used the barba out the back behind the interfering decoy they brought in a new rule in 2013 that the decoy cant make any contact with the line, in 2002 we got caught for breaching the cap and were not treated like canberra of the early 90's, i think we were the first to get punished for that

in 1985 we used the move of bombing ingoal and so they changed the rule to make it a 20m tap if it is caught, i even think this new interchange system is because we have too big a forward pack lol and even the shoulder charge ban could be because of frank pritchards shot in 2012 (but this one needs confirmation because i cant remember it clearly)

also when parramatta didnt do the 40/20 quick tap correctly against us and it cost them the game, immediately that rule was overturned

so is there anything that you dont like in the game that we could do and so the nrl will make a new rule/stance on it, maybe something that benefits south sydney or another of our rivals?, email it to des or suggest them here

how about after we score a try we act like a stupid animal and crawl on the ground so the NRL then bans post try celebrations?:(
I think the shoulder charge was band cause of ingles

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inglis..- that one looked bad with the 2nd tackler around the legs allready..
Golden try???
Actually allowing push in the bloody scrums!! - and not just reset if won against the feed...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Inglis..- that one looked bad with the 2nd tackler around the legs allready..
Golden try???
Actually allowing push in the bloody scrums!! - and not just reset if won against the feed...
oh i remember when we beat the tigers with the golden point field goal there was a small push to question the changing golden point as well over that weekend and over the next week

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
But they should bring the shoulder charge back and go with one referee .or they can start playing touch football while wearing skirts

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate it and i think most agree that since gallop has left NRL management have done everything to make themselves untouchable and lessened the accounatbility of the video/on field refs to shocking decisions.

The more they bring in extra staff to adjudicate the worse its getting.

The rugby league world cup between england and new zealand was an awesome exxiting game to watch with no controversey... free flowing and ONLY ONE REF.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could get James packer to pay off all authorities and bookmakers? Is that how we want it fixed?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We could get James packer to pay off all authorities and bookmakers? Is that how we want it fixed?
Well, I don't think that would ever happen as he is involved with Souths and that would not be ethical.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I have a few suggestions.... We should play with round balls.... And no tries only goals.... And all but one player on each team should not be able to use hands.... Only feet, torsos, heads etc.... We should change it from 13 a side to 11. I think with these modifications, the game could really take off.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to get inglis and soward to teach us the art of diving. Or watch the hilarious youtube diving clips.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have a few suggestions.... We should play with round balls.... And no tries only goals.... And all but one player on each team should not be able to use hands.... Only feet, torsos, heads etc.... We should change it from 13 a side to 11. I think with these modifications, the game could really take off.
Sounds good mate but I think someone has already thought of that one.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sounds good mate but I think someone has already thought of that one.
It's always the way. Probably for the best. Imagine all the extra work it would create for the administrators protecting all those kickers.

#gradethreebreathingonthekicker
#halfseasonsuspension

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
update, we had the bulldogs taking a long time to pack a scrum earlier in the year so now we will have the shot clock implemented

also when a player puts on a shoulder charge against the bulldogs, the nrl scramble a plan to let the person off by claiming that there is going to be a new hard line stance against the shoulder charge going forward, the hard line stance is scrapped almost immediately when a player is about to be suspended instead of playing against the bulldogs

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty sure the greg inglis shoulder charge that broke the dragons guys jaw is what got it banned

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we take the game back to the early 90s

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm surprised they didn't change the finals run to top 6 only

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
90secs shot clock introduced because Hazem was taking 2 weeks to take a conversion attempt.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They were carrying on big time about toleman not playing the ball properly, I'm guessing they will crack down on that soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.